3. Locked Inside

The next thing I want after what that man said was Namjoon's car stopping in front of the hotel. "Yay!" Screamed Jin out of excitement. "Yah! You'll scare the ghost" Namjoon joked. "Really?" Drunk Jin questioned.

"Come, come fast" Jin shouted impatiently.

"Get down quickly y/n, come on" Jungkook pushed me from the car. Shameless bitch.

"What the hell Jungkook, I am trying to get down" I blurted.

"Yah, Jimin, help me out" Taehyung requested.

"Help, yourself" Jimin responded.

"Guys, listen to me, we are doing wrong. We shouldn't lock horns with this" Jhope trembled getting out of the car after Jungkook. I feel him, we shouldn't be doing this, instead we should go back to enjoying our party, but also I can not say this aloud because of this clod. I see this cat is eager to get his tail chopped by whatever is in there. Mr. Min Yoongi. Anyway, I shouldn't be thinking about any of it. They aren't real afterall, Or that's what I made myself think.

We were standing right in front of the hotel entrance. Eight giant glass doors, slightly dirty and grimy. "What a location guys, we can shoot a horror movie here" Suga laughed looking at the dark entrance. Oh yeah, you wish, wait till something eats your ass up. This dude dreams a lot, sleeping beauty. I am so fucking mad at him, I can't even think straight with spooked Jhope next to me. "Jhope is right guys, this is just not scary, it's illegal. What are we doing?" I groaned looking at Suga in disbelief. "Having fun" he screamed not caring about my concerned face. Just when I was about to blow him up, he walked straight up to those steps in the entrance.

His little ass tried to push the door in front of him. "This one is locked guys" he stated, after shaking the door handles forcefully. "It's a sign, let's just leave" Jhope stammered standing next to suga. "This one is also locked" Jimin said, trying to open the door next to Jhope.

"Oh God, this place is spooky" I mumbled, looking inside through those giant glass doors. "I love it" Jin exclaimed, standing next to me. Isn't he scared? Huh, what the fuck did he drink back there. "This one is locked too" Taehyung remarked, pointing the torch lights inside. "They won't leave it open, someone must be there" Namjoon stated. "Yeah" Taehyung responded.

It was really dark and lifeless inside

It was really dark and lifeless inside. The hallway was foggy and cold. We were peeping through those giant windows like kids from the candy shop.

"So? It's a wrap? Bad luck guys, come on, let's leave" Namjoon insisted walking back to his car. That's right my boy. "Yeah, party is over" Taehyung agreed sadly. "Come on guys, let's leave" Jimin preached. "Come on Jin" I shouted as he was clinging onto those doors. "What guys" he said sadly. "Let's just crash at my place" Namjoon insisted.

Author's P.o.v

With that they walked away to Namjoon's car, but Suga stopped as he heard something. "Suga? What happened?" Jin asked, as he saw him stop. "Wait" Suga asked them to stop and went back to the door. He pressed his ear to those chilled glass doors and heard something. "You fooling around again nah?" Jhope raged.

Suga kept his fingers on his lips, asking him to be quite. "What is it?" Jhope insisted. "I can hear something" suga responded hearing it again. "Yeah, I can hear it too" Namjoon agreed. "Radio, it's a radio" suga murmured.

"Guys, if there's a radio, so that means someone must be listening to it. Let's do one thing, let's go from the backside. There must be back doors, let's go try it. Come on" Suga beamed, ready to go inside. "We are not seriously doing this" Jhope fumed at Suga.

"Looks like we are" Jungkook sang out following suga. They all headed to the backside, with their torches, chatting on their way and Jhope complaining about their plans. Out of nowhere Taehyung got a call, he shushed others as soon as he saw the caller Id.

"Hello?"

"Yes dad?"

"Yes dad I am alright"

"Hello?"

"H-hello?"

"Dad? Can you hear me?"

As soon as he stepped inside the backdoor, he lost signal.

"Guys? One second please" He said making everyone stop from going further. "Bloody hell what's with the network? You reach the suburbs and the network disappears. Namjoon? Do you have network in your phone?" He asked to Namjoon, who was already disturbed by the clock, which was showing '12:00 AM' "Dude?" He called again, as he saw him dreaming. "Hmm?" He hummed as a reply. "Network" Taehyung asked. "Guys, forget the phone, look at this place, let's go guys come on" Suga rejoiced, jumping and flashing the torch lights on their faces. "What man" Taehyung mumbled, sad that he couldn't talk with his father. "Nice clock dude" Namjoon spoked walking away.

"Come on come on" Jin marveled pulling Y/n with him. They walked in except suga and Jhope. "Let's go, let's go" suga pulled Jhope with him when he saw him walking doubtfully. "I don't wanna go" Jhope whined. "Of course you wanna go" Suga sneered.

As they walked further, the back door which was rusted and covered with dust, closed by itself making a creaky sound, which was really eerie and freaky.

They were all dead, as soon as the door closed!

What do you all think about this chapter? Really short I know, but I'll update 2 chapters next week

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you all think about this chapter? Really short I know, but I'll update 2 chapters next week. I am done with the exams and have no other work so yeah. Enjoy❤
.
Comment your thoughts, I'd love you read it♡