10. Who is it?

Y/n's P.o.v

As we were complaining about everything we did this night, I noticed that one person was missing and it was

Jimin

"Jimin?"

"Where is Jimin???"

Just when I asked them about him they realized he wasn't with us. "Where the hell did he go, wasn't he following us??" Taehyung asked. We went back to where we came from, it was still foggy, called out his name and as expected he didn't answer and when I saw the jeep from a distance, I saw him.

He was there, still sitting inside the jeep, we sptinted to him just to see him Dead.

"What?" I say in disbelief, his head was smashed in the headboard, I can see his skull, his face is drowned in blood. Why do we get to die this cruelly? Why him??? He doesn't deserve this.

"Jimin!!!!" Jin shouted trying to wake him up, Namjoon cried falling on his knees, Taehyung held his hand, begging him to come back. I stand there, not moving, just watching Taehyung trying to wake him up and Namjoon pulling Taehyung from Jimin, Taehyung got his blood all over his clothes and hand, that's because he was hugging his friend so tightly that more blood spill on his clothes.

After taking Jimin out of the jeep and laying him on the floor, for him to rest in a comfortable position we went back upstairs, to the hotel.

"If we can survive till morning, we'll be able to get out" I remarked sitting down on the floor, infront of the giant glass doors. Or should I say Fucking useless windows. I'll be so grateful when somebody walks outside this giant door and help us get out. "Guys, there's not much time for day break" Taehyung stated. "We...we can do this okay" he continued. Poor guy, who is he trying to convince at this point? "We've to be alive till morning. At any cost" Jin empathised.

"Did you guys notice? She attacks the one who is alone and then she kills them" I said. Noticing the way she attacks, Suga was alone in the bathroom though we were together in the room, Jungkook's mind was not straight, it only listened to her. Jhope was running with us but he was not fast enough.

And Jimin, we didn't wait for him until he got out of the jeep. His seat belt was still there. Looked like he didn't even try to get out. "That's right" Namjoon agreed. "We should stick together then" Jin responded. "Yes, bang onn, that's exactly what we have to do" Namjoon dictated, breaking the heel of my heel shoe.

I've been running around barefoot with my shoes in his hand, and that's when I sprained my ankle, my toes decided to do the wrestling among them and Namjoon decided to break my heels. Nothing in this world go according to how I want it to be. And I just realize that my shoes and my thoughts are not so important at this very moment.

We decided to hide inside some room and blocked the door by keeping a cupboard in front of the door. "Stay together. Just stay together" Taehyung said repeatedly. "All of us will stay here now. In this room. Together" Namjoon ordered. "Yes" Jin assured. "No matter what happens, we will not step out of this damn pla-" Taehyung was cutt off when,

"Jin!!!" Someone called out.

We were shocked as fuck and just stared at the door. She is fucking making my blood run cold. We didn't even finish blocking the door and here she is calling him out.

"JIN!!"

"JIN!!"

"Who is calling me?" Jin asked, scared as hell. Namjoon shushed him. "Calm down Jin"

"ignore Jin" I tremble. "We have to stick together okay" I continued. "We won't go anywhere, sit" Taehyung said, more like barked on us. "We have to stick together. Remember? Sit down, don't worry" Namjoon comforts him.

"JIN! SOMEBODY HELP ME"

"Darn it, that's Jhope's voice" Jin shouts at us. "But how is this possible? He is de...." I was cut off by Namjoon shushing us. "You guy's don't get it. That's not Jhope. This is her. Dont listen to her" Taehyung shuttered.

"JIN!! Y/N!! WHERE ARE YOU??" he called them. "Guys, this is Jhope" Jin cried out almost pushing the cupboard. "No! Jin, this is not jhope. Don't open the door. Trust me. I know it's not him" Taehyung yelled.

"JIN!!" he called out again. It's Jhope or her. Jin ran towards the door but was pulled by Namjoon. "Calm down. Why don't you get it? This is not him. She wants one of us to step out and she.... for God's sake, ignore her. Ignore her Jin" Namjoon comforted him.

"But what if this is Jhope?" I asked him. We have a chance to save him, if we lose him again, I am not going to forgive myself.

"She will kill him, if we dont go out"

"I have to go out, open the door" I stammered and went near the door. "This is not Jhope Y/n, please listen to me. Please" Taehyung begged. "He's right, no one's going out. Understand??" Namjoon scolded me. "But Nam-"

"guys help me, help!!" Jhope yelled. "Don't be selfish Namjoon, I am going out" I hissed pushing him from me. "Stop her, stop her please" Taehyung keep on saying that to Namjoon but, "If we go out, we will go together" Namjoon declares. Yes, he can never go against me.

"Have you gone mad?" Taehyung asked him, he certainly did expect that. "NAMJOON!!" "TAEHYUNG!!" They heard him non stop and Namjoon decided to go out and help him.

Taehyung sighed and followed us out. When we went out of the room, we didn't see him. Namjoon went ahead carefully, but this torch light he was holding was dead. "This is not right" Taehyung shuddered. "It's a very bad idea Namjoon" Jin mumbled. What? He was the one who first attempted to get out and help Jhope and he us saying that this is bad idea? I glare at him until he notice me and give an apologetic look.

We saw a shadow, someone's shadow. Looked like that person was hurt and limping heavily, they still didn't stop and continued walking towards us. Namjoon was tapping the torchlight on his palm continuously, praying internally to switch on the light.

"Start, damn it" Namjoon cursed. It switched onn right when that person was in front of us, he slowly moved the flashlight to their face.

It was none other than....

_________________________________________

I'll let you guys Guess😗

Hope you guys like the chapter❤

Don't forget to vote my unicorns💕

Love y'all ❣