"I'm not falling for that, Park Jimin."

"Falling for what?" he asked cheekily before jumping onto the bed next to her.

"That"

She says, running a finger down his perfectly toned abs with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Don't start something you can't finish."

He says, with a husky voice placing a firm hold on her wrist.

"Well, let's find out who finishes first."

She says, sweeping her tongue over her upper lip.

Jimin leans forward, his breath fanning her lips as his minty scent invades her senses.

Before she could make her move, he pulls away with a playful smirk as she smacks his chest with a frown.

"Asshole"

"Goodnight".

He says with a chuckle and brings her into his embrace. Laying her head on his bare chest, closing the space between them, he wraps his legs around her waist, cuddling her closer as they are pulled into the oblivion of dreams.

↞~↞~↠~↠

"Mr.Park, glad you could make it," the suited man said, shaking Jimin's hand before sitting back down onto his chair. Jimin copying his actions sat down onto the chair opposite him, watching as the lawyer pulled out papers from his drawer next him.

"It says here that he left his house behind for you"

"Oh, but why would he leave that for me?"

"Well, he did Mr.Park and that includes all his belongings in it."

"All of it?"

"Yes, all of it."

"He has left a few other things like his car and such, I would like to discuss some documents that you would have to sign."

After discussing and signing paperwork for what felt like hours, Jimin was finally able to leave. Shaking the man's hand one last time, Jimin left the building heading back to his car.

↞~↞~↠~↠

Cleaning up Jeong Hwan's house wasn't hard. Sure it was big and huge but Hwan kept it pretty clean with all the maids he had. Jimin was surprised at the size of the house and wondered why his sister had never mentioned it before.

His sister, Park Chaewon took his death the hardest. Being married to him for only 7 months, she was absolutely devastated when she received the news. She locked herself in her room for weeks and when she didn't, she wouldn't speak a word to anyone around her.

She was a walking shadow, unseen and unheard. Finally being done with most of the house, Jimin made his way tiredly to the last room. Jeong Hwan's office. Opening the door to the office, Jimin went straight to cleaning. Packing a few files and documents from the shelves before heading over to the desk to clean out the drawers.