𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 #𝟑𝟎 - 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐓

Start from the beginning

Your friend had even been nice enough to bring a few sandwiches that the two of you shared. 

It wasn't until someone interrupted the two of you, that you realized just for how long you had been sitting there with your friend on a backless bench, just having a splendid time, enjoying one another's presence. 

"Excuse me, Miss, hello there," A voice suddenly interrupted, causing the chatter between you and your friend to come to a halt, both of you turning your heads in an immediate reaction as your eyes found their way to a tall, blonde figure wearing a white T-shirt with short red sleeves, with the very same red running along the fabric of his collar, and down to the two or three buttons that were buttoned up and closed on his chest. However, what caught your attention the most, were his electric, blue eyes, that, at first, shocked you a little bit from the intensity that they held within... And, of course, the cameraman filming you and your friend standing right next to the boy. 

"You're my girlfriend." 

A dumbfounded silence hung in the air for a second, with you and your friend shortly glancing at one another, before back up at the boy, and then back at each other, and then back at the boy, who seemed to be holding back a wide grin, and perhaps even a small laugh. 

You were expecting your friend to answer, however, when she nudged your side and you realized that the boy was looking expectantly at you, you really couldn't help but feel surprised, and let your eyes widen just that much more. 

He was looking directly at you with a smug look in his eyes, as if this wasn't more embarrassing for him than for you. Yeah, he actually looked like a downright fool, with his lanky figure standing in front of you expectantly and his arms behind his back. And don't think you didn't see his other friend behind him holding a Minecraft sword for children and a matching helmet you could tie around your head - he was the one getting embarrassed here, but somehow, he thought the cards had been laid in his favor. 

So, who were you to not show him that you had the highest cards? 

"Sure," You shrugged, standing up from your seat on the bench, "I'm down." 

"Oh, that's ok- wait, what?" The boy's shocked expression was priceless, "A-and you're okay with this getting recorded?" 

"Yeah," You grinned, "Or, I mean, can't speak for my friend-" 

"- I don't mind either." 

"We don't mind, yeah, that's what I said." 

"Oh..." It seemed as if the tall boy really didn't know what to do next, as if he had never thought he could get this far with whatever challenge he was brewing up, "Uh..."

"I'm Y/n, by the way," You introduced, holding your hand out for the nameless boy to shake, with it taking him multiple seconds to react; it quite honestly looked like his brain had stopped working for a hot minute, before a strained 'Tommy' left his lips. 

"This is my friend, Mel." 

"Uh.... That's Dylan and Martin." Tommy responded, motioning towards his two friends behind him, who were recording the interactions between the two of you with smug grins on their faces. 

"Great, well, this might seem blunt as shit, but seeing as I'm your 'girlfriend' or whatever the frigg that stunt was, how about we go get some coffee? I'm really craving it." You suggested, shrugging - if he wasn't gonna wear the pants, you sure as hell would. He seemed interesting, alluring, and damn, did you want to know more about him and why he was walking around like he was, filming random girls whilst telling them they were his so-called girlfriend.