This is what he wants, if no one would know her she will not be their target and her freedom will not come in between then it already is and they just started to make progress, but he can't deny the fact that James was right. And it is her right.

But is she ready for such a big change? Leon knows the answer; No.

"Do as I said, James!" James sighed and nodded hearing his sharp voice.

"I request you to give a second thought about this matter, Your Majesty." He left with a final bow.

Leon takes a quick look at the clock on the wall. And made his way out to meet Ella as he promised for lunch with her as the meeting call from the head of the priest he had to come mostly because it was related to Ella's security.

"Hmm, Flower?" Leon called when he and Ella finished their lunch, they were alone at a huge dining table. Ella was in her tomboy clothes. Leon knows she was not a big fan of getting dressed and taking her time on a daily basis.

She just wears what she finds comfortable, not to impress anyone, and does that make her any less beautiful. Hell no.

She looked up and smiled at him, they joked and teased each other in between their lunch and it made her heart melt. She thanked workers when they took their plates.

"Yes?" She could feel the hesitation in his voice, he was looking tense after his meeting. But what she said next made Leon surprised.

"Is it related to my crown ceremony?" She asked softly.

"How do you know?"

"Ama told me, and I heard people talking!" She simply answered, shrugging her shoulders.

Wiping his hands off Leon got up and pulled beside her closer. "You don't need to take-" he cut off by her.

"I'm ready!"

Leon sighs, "Baby, you don't have to!" He did not question her ability, he knew she would be a great queen but He felt guilty for making her trapped here.

Before he could continue. "I want to give this relationship a chance!" Leon froze, not getting any reply she continued.

"I like you, and there's no point in hiding. I want to give you a chance, I don't know where we stand but I want this to work cause I like you a lot. Not so sure about Love but I don't mind falling in love with you, and I just want you to not break my trust and my heart. I know there are still so many secrets and I'm willing to wait for you to explain as long as they don't come between us!"

She smiled, looking calm as she finished, but from inside she was anything but calm. She practiced those lines the whole morning, she never confessed her feelings to anyone cause she never felt it, of course, those little crushes but with Leon, it seems different and it is different.

Her cheeks were red and her inside was panicked when he didn't say anything. "Leon, you don't have to answer, if-" This time she was cut off.

By his lips. On her.

Butterfly would be an understatement to say the whole zoo danced in her stomach, her whole body shivered, and sparks ran through it. she dreamed of it. But before she could react she lost the constant.

Leon pulls away to take a look if any hint of regrets in her eyes when he found none, Ella found his lips on her again this time surprisingly his on her's feverishly and more feverishly, Her eyes flutter close to their own, his one hand sneak around her waist and other her nap holding her steady. Hosting her up from her chair he pulled her on his lap, her legs on either side of his.

She gasped, he took this as his opportunity entered his tongue in her mouth tasting the sweetness of apple juice she had, She moaned when her tongue met his and started to move her with him. His tongue roams in her mouth, already getting addicted.

Her moan sounds so much pleasurable to his ear that he couldn't help but squeeze the back of her neck more, earning another seductive sound, he took her lower lip in his mouth, sucking it.

Getting lost in passion, her one hand traveled up to his neck and the other gripped his dress shirt's collar, her thumb subconsciously rubbing against on his adam's apple.

Leon groaned in her mouth, he slightly bit down her lower lip, finally left her mouth panting hard, opening his eyes and he started down watching the most beautiful thing to him. Ella's eyes were closed, she was trying to take in as much air as possible, clutching his shirt tightly in her fist, and her lips were swollen.

Taking her chin in his thumb and forefinger, he lift her head, her eyes met his, and she felt shy under his gaze. A soft smile took over his lips. "I promise you to never break your trust, and won't let any secret come between us, Love. I don't know what made you take this decision to put your trust in me even after everything I've done. But I can't tell you how thankful I am, Little Flower"

She smiled when he put her head on his chest and kissed the crown of her head, his lips lingering longer, but his next words of Leon made her smile vanish.

"From tomorrow you will be training self defense with Ama.

_____________*

(Not edited)

Vote
Comment
Follow.