"My kingdom isn't lazy, neither is their King, Love. Today he just needs to admire the next wonder in front of him who happens to be his mate!" He smiled sheepishly feeling proud of his compliment when he saw his flower's face red.

"And she does not look like any wonder to me, in her nest like hair for sure!" Ella played along, nodding.

Leon fake gasped. "Do you know who you are talking about? She is the mate of the King!"

"So what? I am afraid of no King." She said resting her chin on his chest.

"Are you asking for punishment, Flower?" In his deep voice, he tried to intimate her

"I'm afraid of nothing, Mr. Luca!" Ella replied bravely. She shrieked when she found herself under Leon in a matter of seconds. Wide eyes and open mouth while Leon smirked down at her.

"Still not scared?"

She gulped and shook her head. "How can someone be scared of someone as cute as His Highness?" She mocked recalling the last night's scene. Leon's face sure looked quite shocked.

'That bastard.' He cursed at Ric.

The next thing she knew, she screamed when Leon's finger touched her side where she was most ticklish. Ella's loud giggle echoed in the room along with Leon's carefree laugh.

"Le-eon, s-stop!" Tears fell from the corner of her eyes but a happy grin didn't leave their face.

He slows down his torture to let her breathe for a brief of seconds. "Take your words back!"

"N-never!" She laughed aloud as he keep on his torture.

What seems like forever to Ella she decided to accept her loss. "Okay, you win! You win, please stop!" She giggled, tears kept falling but this time happy ones.

Leon stopped, watching her keenly as how
comfortable she seemed. Ella pushed him back running inside the bathroom and shouting in her way. "It was just a moment of weakness!" He laughed out loud.

Ric surely made huge progress, and that made Leon jealous. What he wasn't able to do, Ric did in the matter of hours.

Getting up grumbling while murmuring curses something under his breath he walked out of the room to change into another one with his clothes, as Ella didn't take her clothes with her.

"James, try to find another way!" Leon ordered his voice cold and emotionless, the same as his eyes neither soft nor gentle like before, looking into his eyes.

James called an urgent meeting in the morning with a letter in his hand, that was enough for them to hold in one place for hours. They were still trying to find the one who attacked Ella and was sending letters, but James's suggestion didn't go well with Leon.

"But, Your Majesty. It's been almost two months, we need to make an announcement, Miss Ella as future Queen, people are demanding her now!" James tried to find reasons but Leon was adamant.

"If Miss Ella's crown ceremony is done then it will be difficult for others to target her as our kingdom would know whom they need to protect. Most people didn't even know she existed, it's their right to know about her, about their Queen" James explained but Leon kept a straight face.