2Min- Mates(2)

I am honestly so grateful to have you all. The last chapter of this story is just a gift for me. I didn't know you were that connected with this book. I love you all from the bottom of my heart. 

Thanks for all the good wishes. I will treasure all your comments. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you. I am really grateful!

Word Count- 3497

Hope you all like it. This is the part two of the request. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"H-Hyung-nghh-hyung!" Seungmin whimpered in his sleep, his hands moving here and there slowly, trying to search for Minho who was supposed to be lying next to him.
"H-hyung!" He whined again, his mind becoming only more anxious when he couldn't find Minho next to him in his sleep.

The said person let out a loud gasp as soon as he entered the room and saw Seungmin struggling on the bed.
"Seungmin!" Minho quickly walked towards the bed in the centre of the room before pulling up Seungmin in his arms.
"Sssh-ssh! Hyung is here." He whispered in his ears, gently rubbing his back as the younger nuzzled in his chest.

Seungmin slowly started to wake up, tears pouring out of his eyes instantly.
"Hyung." He weakly said and his hands fisted Minho's shirt tightly.
"I am here." Minho said, kissing Seungmin's forehead softly before wiping his cheeks.
"What happened?" He asked, cupping Seungmin cheeks. The younger just closed his eyes and leaned forward. Minho was a little confused by his actions, but he just let Seungmin be.

Minho wrapped his arms around Seungmin, cuddling him close to help the younger relax in his arms.
"Seungmin." He sweetly said after a while. The younger only nuzzled more against his chest.
"Seungmin-" Minho said, pulling away from the Omega, only to see his big eyes and pouty lips, with innocence written all over his. The elder stopped speaking when he realized that the other had slipped into littlespace and that he was too small to understand him.