OT8- Pack Mates(7)

Word Count-  3,769 Words

Hope you all like this<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix ran around the whole castle's kitchen while speaking out orders for everyone, fulfilling his duty as the Royal Chef of the Kingdom.
"Don't put that much spice in it! Channie Hyung does not like spicy things." Felix smiled sweetly at the maid who was preparing the curry for their dinner, instructing her as per his mates' likings. His mates loved his cooking and so he decided to take up the responsibility of the head chef in the castle only a week after meeting his mates. He takes care of everyone's diet now.

Felix was like no other Royal Omega. He was different in every way possible. His manners, his kindness, his sweetness, his jolly nature and his love and care for everyone always made him unique. Two days into the Castle's Kitchen and everybody was in love with Felix already. He was just so sweet and patient with the maids. He never just barked out orders like all others head. He was there with his workers at all steps. From preparation of the food to the tasting of everything that was made. He once even baked cookies for all the staff, handing out everyone enough for themselves and even their families.

"Majesty...I am afraid that this is the last bowl of rice. I apologise for my mistake. I should have been more accurate with the quantity." The maid bowed. Her eyes stick to the ground as she was too afraid of what she believed was going to happen.
"Why are you saying sorry? I am the one who is in-charge of this and the food is enough. You are the only one who has not eaten, right?" Felix replied, kneeling down to look at the maid's face when she showed no sign of standing straight.

"Majesty! What are you doing? Please-you can never kneel. Not in front of me!" The maid panicked, stumbling back in shock. Never in her 54 years of life has she seen a Royal Omega kneeling in front of a maid like that. Some considered this as an insult to their status and the some even did not want to enter the kitchen as it would ruin their expensive silk clothes. However, Felix did not hesitate once before kneeling.

"But...ma'am, you are elder than me. What is not right with kneeling in front of the elders?" Felix shrigged, standing up from his place on the floor.
"I don't like talking when I can't see the other person's face!" Felix whined like a kid.
"I am sorry that I hid my face-"
"Please don't say sorry. I should be the one to apologize. You got startled because of me." Felix said, bowing respectfully.

"Moon Goddess! Please forgive me for my sins. I made the Royal Omega kneel and the bow apologetically. Please, Majesty, you have a way higher status than me. Please don't do this." The maid argued, worry written all over his face.
"What are you talking about? How can I higher than the woman who has been feeding the whole castle for years? It's okay. You have made no sin." Felix shook his head, smiling a bit in the end.

"But, Majesty-"
"Please don't say anything else. You are elder than me and I will always respect you. Just take this food home. I know you have not eaten dinner today." Felix said, picking up the tray of food before handing it to the lady.
"You worked hard today! I will see you tomorrow. Thank you for your recipe today." Felix greeted and bowed again, saying goodbye to the lady.

"No words! I can see that you are tired. Please go home." Felix interrupted as soon as the maid opened her mouth to say something. The other lady smiled before leaving the kitchen premises.
Felix let out a sigh, his shoulders slumping down. He was tired from all the work that he had done today. Not to forget, he was hungry as well. He had not eaten dinner. It was one of his habits to eat after everyone had eaten in the castle, even the maids and the servants.