Chapter 2

/AN/ Hello fellow tmnt fans! So I just recently saw the comments i have been getting on this story, and i never knew if you would liked it or not... I know... never say never... (sorry about the beib joke.. i have terrible humor... I'll go now). But since y'all ( You in the coment section. Yeah, you there!) liked it so much, and wanted me to continue the story, here you go. Hope u like it! 

Oh! Btw, if you have ideas or suggestions to the story, please fill me in!

And as allways, criticism are more then welcome! Well that is it, I guess...  See you in chapter 3!  

Chapter 2

As I got home, I immediately threw my bag on the ground. I was so angry, with Helen, and with myself for letting her go into danger like that. She is the closest to a family that I have right now. I needed to let this anger that was bubbling inside me, out. So I took a pillow and screamed my lungs out, into it. It took so much of my energy, to release all that anger that I almost collapsed on the couch. As I lay there, and no longer felt any anger, I realised just how lonely I was, and how concern I was for Helen. I knew Danny, whatever I like it or not, he was a part of my life. Before he joined the Purple Dragons, he was a really nice guy, but still with a bad attitude, and style. But that all changed, and the Danny I knew was gone. He no longer cared for Helen. He was just toying with her. Like she was something he easily could replace. He hit her, and yelled at her in public places. It was humiliating for poor Helen. But the worst thing he did, was when he left her in the middle of nowhere at night. They had had a fight, and he kicked her out of the car. Luckily she had her phone on her that night. I remember that she was crying so much that it was hard to understand what she was saying through the phone, but I found her. And to my horror she was bleeding everywhere. He must have kicked her out, as they were driving. Not caring to stop or anything. I guess they broke up after that, since Helen didn't talk about him, or went to see him. That is, until today. I have never seen her that heartbroken, and I fear that I might see it again, very soon.

I tried to take my mind of that topic. I really didn't want to think about it. So I turned on the TV, but unfortunately there wasn't anything worth watching. "Great!" I sighed leaning my head back on the back of the couch. I felt like giving up on the world. "Nobody wants me anyway!" I yelled out loud, expecting someone to come out telling me otherwise. I knew it never would happen but, I hoped, only for a short moment, that my mother would come out the kitchen yelling at me, for saying such stupid things. A sudden sadness came over me, and even a tear, or ten, escaped my eyes.

"Well done (y/n), you really did it this time..." *sighed*

Everything went silent, and in the end I couldn't take it anymore. I need to find her, or at least make sure she was okay. As I left the apartment building at 6pm, I realized that I had forgotten my phone, but I was so frustrated that I didn't bother getting it, since I didn't "hang out" with the Purple Dragons. I was walking for about an hour and half, until I heard voices coming from an ally. I looked around the corner, and to my surprise no one was there. 'I must be hearing voices.' I thought. But as I turned back around, the voices came back and this time they were louder. 'No, I can't be imagining that!'

I looked into the ally again. Still no signs. That was not until I saw the manhole move. I immediately hid around the corner. The voices became louder, though it only was whispering.

"Come on Donnie, we need to hurry up before someone sees us."

"If you are in such a hurry, Raph, then you could at least help me!"

I tried to get a look at where the voices came from, but it was already too dark to see. But from the sound, I could almost bee sure that there was four young males.

"Why do you need all of this stuff for anyway?"

"April and I need to work on this new improved retro mutagen."

"And in the meantime, the rest of us, including Casey will go out patrolling the city. The purple dragons have shown a lot of activity lately, and we need to understand why."

'Patrolling the city? Purples Dragons? Wait, did he just say April and Casey? What on earth is going on?'

"So what are we waiting for? Lets get going!"

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"He heard April talking about pizza over the phone."

'Pizza?'

"So? We need to hurry up before it gets cold!"

I could hear them close the manhole, and run up the fire escape. As they got out in the light on top of the building, I couldn't believe my eyes. Four green men, with a piece of clothing on their heads. All in different colours. The first thing I thought was "ALIENS!", but quickly trashed that idea. I mean, Aliens in New York? Yeah right, pfft!

What I didn't notice was that one of them saw me, since I had a mental breakdown, having such a hard time explaining everything I just saw.

He started for a short while, then following the others out of my point of view.

"Oh my god....!"

I looked back at the manhole, not sure what I was about to do next. I stood there considering my choices. I decided to follow them. If they could led me to the Purple Dragons hang-out, I could find Helen.