chapter 8

Finn: "baby wake up" he says shaking me slightly trying to wake me up. "liv you gotta get up"

Me: "hmm" I moan with my face still in the pillow

Finn: "you have to get out of here before our parents find out" he whispers

That statement wakes me up instantly

Me: "Oh shit you're right. I gotta go" "Thanks for letting me sleep with you I appreciate it"

Finn: "Of course you're my girl" He kisses me for little but I pull away.

Me: "Okay i actually have to leave now" I say as I get up from the bed about to leave. "I love you" I whisper before stepping out the door.

Finn: "I love you too" he whispers back

I sneak out of his room and sneak back into my own and I quietly get back into my own bed and go to on my phone until my alarm goes off. My mom's still sound asleep and I don't have any missed calls or texts on my phone so I don't think she suspected anything. Before I know it it's 5:00 am. Time to get ready.

Mom: "morning livvy"

Me: "Morning mom"

Mom: "How'd you sleep?"

Me: "I slept good, how about you?"

Mom: "I slept good. A little cold though"

Me: "Yeah me too." "oh yeah also I forgot to tell you Finn invited me go with him while he does press today around New York"

Mom: "Okay, that's fine with me. Do his parents care?"

Me: "Nah Finn said his parents were cool with it"

Mom: "Well, it's fine by me. You have fun livvy"

Me: "Thanks mom. Love you"

Mom: "I love you too" She says before giving me a hug. "Oh what time are you coming back?"

Me: "Well Finn said the last interview ends at 5 so depending where it is in New York probably around 5:30 or 6pm"

Mom: "Okay, that's alright just text me when you're on your way back so I know your safe okay?"

Me: "Yeah for sure"

Mom: "Also, I'm going down to the lobbey to get some food, do you want me to bring you back something?"

Me: "Yeah, waffles and apple juice"

Mom: "Got it"

Me: "thanks mom"

Mom: "No problem"

I head into the bathroom to get ready for today. I get in the shower and do my usual routine. I decide to put on some sage green eye shadow since it'll match the outfit I have picked out today. I decide to have my hair down, nothing special since I'm not the one going on tv so it didn't really matter as long as I was presentable. So I didn't dress too formal, but still somewhat nice.

my outfit: