chapter 1

As soon as I wake up I check your phone and then I go to the bathroom. I handle my buisness in there and then I walk out to the living room to see everyone awake before me. Everyone in the house is gathered on the ouch watching FRIENDS and looking at their phones.

Caleb: "good morning liv"

Me: "good morning everyone" I say as I head over to the living room and sit next to Finn.

Me: "good morning"

Finn: "morning"

Me: "Friends I see?"

Finn: "I guess. Sadie put it on, I don't know" he chuckles a little. I smile.

Noah: "I'm hungry"

Gaten: "i can order something"

Millie: "can you order some jammie dogers?"

Noah: "the fuck is that?"

Millie: "they're snacks from England. They're must be some place in Huntington that sells them"

Noah: "No" 

Caleb: "Definetly not"

Gaten: "Uh-uh"

Finn shakes his head no as well.

Millie: "Oh. Well scratch that thought I guess."

Gaten: "I'm just gonna order pancakes for everyone is that good"

"Yeah" I say as everyone else agrees.

Gaten: "Cool. It'll be here in 53 minutes"

Caleb: "Ugh I hate Postmates they take fucking forever"

Me: "Yeah literally" "Anyways I'm gonna go paint in my room" I say as I get up to leave

Finn: "can I paint with you?"

Me: "Sure. Come on"

I lead Finn over to room and I start to get your paints out. I put an old blanket down on the ground so I can paint on the floor without staining the carpet. I give a canvas to Finn aswell as a palette, paints, and some brushes.

Me: "I swear to god if you get paint on the carpet I'm gonna fucking kill you"

Finn: "I won't I promise. Damn" he laughs a little

I turn on the tv to a random tv show so we can have something playing in the background. I decide to paint a portrait of Finn. He notices that I keep looking up at him and back down at the canvas.

Finn: "what"

Me: "what do you mean what"

Finn: "you keep looking at me"

I don't want to tell him i'm painting him because he'll probably clown me so i'll just make something up.

Me: "i don't know you're just really pretty." 

Finn laughs "thanks."

 Me: "no problem" I say feeling stupid for saying dumb shit like that.

Some time goes by and we both finish our paintings. I leave my painting on my desk trying to prevent him from seeing it. I sit next to Finn to see his painting. He shows it off with an awkward gummy smile like a 5 year old. 

"mommy wook i did it"  he says literally like a 5 year old. I laugh because it does look like a five year old painted it.

Me: "oh my god it's beautifullllll. I'm going to hang it up on the fridge for you" going along with it. Finn laughs and breaks character.

Finn: "it literally looks like shit." 

Me: "I mean i don't think it's that bad" I say sympathizing even though it kind of does look like shit. 

Finn: "anyways let's see yours miss artist"  he says nodding his head towards your painting. 

Me: "um, no" 

Finn: "uh- why not?" 

Me: "Because its a secret" I say resisting to show him. 

Finn: "Alright. Do whatever you want." 

Me and him just sit there for a second. I really wanna kiss him. I stare at his lips hoping he feels the same way as me right now. He starts to lean in a litlle.

Finn: "um...can i kiss you?" soooo smooth Finn. 

Me: "yes" I say as his lips crash onto mine and my body warms for that two seconds. 

Me: "I liked that" I can't stop saying stupid shit now can I?

Finn: "I liked it too. umm... would you maybe wanna go on a date with me? I mean it's fine if you don't want to or if anything I did or said was like, weird or something i was just-" 

Me: "Yes" I cut him off. "Yes O would like to go on a date with you." I smile and laugh a bit. 

Finn: "right now?"

Me: "after breakfast" 

Finn: "oh right breakfast, forgot about that" 

Me: "lets go eat, yeah?"

Finn: "yeah" he laughs a little. 

We both head down to the kitchen where the food's already on the counter. We each grab a plate and serve ourselves and then we sit next to each other at the table. I eat a little quicker than usual because I'm kind of eager for Finn and I's date so I try to waste as little amount of time as possible. Once I finish my breakfast I put my plate in the sink and quickly go up to my room to get ready.