chapter 6

It's the next morning and I get woken up by Finn making hella noise in the closet. I tried falling back asleep but it's no use. I have no choice but to get up and see what's up with him and why he's making so much noise.

Me: "baby what are you doing?"

Finn: "hold up" he says grabbing the first clothes he sees and shoving them in his suitcase

Me: "What am I holding for? You woke me up"

Finn: "Sorry. I'm packing"

Me: "Packing for what?"

Finn: "Me, Noah, Caleb, Sadie, Gaten and Millie have press in New York and we're getting on a flight tonight"

Me: "Why am I just now hearing about this?"

Finn: "I told you like a month ago, I thought you knew"

Me: "I guess I forgot. Anyway, when are you guys leaving?"

Finn: "9:00 pm tonight"

Me: "Oh, do you need me to help you pack?"

Finn: "No, you need to pack"

Me: "I'm invited? I'm flattered" I joke

Finn: "Yeah of course babe, you always come with me on press tours"

Me: "That's true. How long are we staying?"

Finn: "a week" "Oh! Also my parents are coming too they're just going in a seperate car but I think they'll be on the same flight as us. They have an extra ticket so your mom can come if she wants."

Me: "Okay yeah I'm sure she'd want to i'll let her know"

Finn: "Cool, I'll tell my parents"

Me: "Okay thanks. I guess I'll start packing but first I'm gonna make a coffee"

Finn: "Kay. Make me one?"

Me: "Course"

Finn: "Thanks"

I head over to the kitchen and I make two iced coffees. One for me, one for Finn. I walk over to his room and hang hi his coffee and then I go back to the kitchen table to enjoy mine. 

I don't think I'll ever be able to live without iced coffee, this shit is delicious. Anyways I gotta pack.

I finish my coffee and then I head into my room and I get all my clothes together and pack it up in my suitcase. I pack all of my clothes, toiletries, valuables, undergarments, etc. Once I finish packing I run and get some ihop for me and the rest of them. When I get back home I go to everyone's room and tell them that I got breakfast.

I walk into Finn's room and he's still on the floor getting his stuff together

Me: "Finn I got everyone ihop it's on the counter if you're hungry"

Finn: "thanks babe, love you" He says. 

I grab his chin pulling him closer and lean down to kiss him

Me: "I love you too babe"

Everyone goes downstairs to eat, including me and then we all get ready for the day. I decide to have my hair in braids today because I figure it'll be more comfortable on the plane. But it was still pretty early so I decide to go hang out with Millie and Sadie at the Huntington Pier. We walk around on the pier and we decide to grab a bite to eat at Ruby's diner at the end of the pier which is pretty good, per usual. 

Millie: "It's gettin a bit late, we should go home now before we make everyone late for the flight" She jokes in her funny British accent.

Sadie: "Yeah she's right"

Me: "Hey, uh can we get the bill please? Thanks" I say stopping a waitress

like 10 minutes later the waitress brought the bill and I offered to pay it but Sadie insisted she pay it. The waitress gives Sadie her card back and we head out and go straight home. We live sort of close to the pier so we got home a little earlier than we were supposed to leave for the airport so I just chilled in my room and did some work on my laptop.

A little later I hear Finn knock on the door.

Me: "Come in"

Finn: "Babe it's almost time to drive to the airport so we're all putting our stuff in the car. Are you ready?"

Me: "yeah I'm ready let me just get my shoes on."

Finn: "yeah just meet us in the car ok?"

Me: "ok"

You get your shoes on, get your suitcase and put your laptop and phone in your bag and head over to Finn's car. Finn helps you get your suitcase into the trunk and everyone loads into the car.

Me: "alrighty, let's go guys"

Finn: "is everyone ready?"

Sadie, Caleb, Noah, Gaten and Millie: "ready"

Finn: "ok let's go"

Finn starts the car and we're now on our way to the airport. The whole car ride we all screamed the words to songs the whole way there and by the time we got there it was 8 since we lived a little while away from the airport. We eventually made it to the airport, we got our bags checked, we went through TSA PreCheck and we got on our plane. Sadie and Caleb sat together, Noah and Millie sat together, Gaten and his girlfriend sat together, who came in her own car since we didn't all fit, and me and Finn sit together. After 2 hours I fell asleep on Finn's shoulder and he comforts me by putting his arm around me and stroking my hair while I sleep. When the plane lands Finn wakes me up.

Finn: "Baby, baby" he whispers while lightly shoving me "we're here"

Me: "we're in New York?"

Finn: "yeah we're in New York" he says while smiling

Me: "sick" you say smiling, still half asleep. Finn laughs a little.

I get all my stuff together and get ready to get off the plane as well as everyone else. I gather all my luggage and we all get off the plane and take a taxi to the hotel we're all staying in. You have to multiple taxis because not everyone could fit in one. We all get are room keys form the lobby and everyone heads up to their rooms. I stay in a room with my mom, Finn stays with his parents, as well as Noah and Millie. Sadie and Caleb stay in a room together and Gaten and his girlfriend stay in their own room as well. We all get settled into our rooms and I wasn't really that tired but because of the time change it was already late. Mostly everyone went to sleep but Finn and I texted for a while since neither of us were tired enough to go to sleep. After a little bit of texting he ends up falling asleep so I just put on a movie to fall asleep to.