chapter 4

The next morning I wake up before him. You take a second just to look at his face. He's so cute while he sleeps. I hardly ever get to just look at him and admire him. He's so pretty. 

Me: "Finn, Finn" you say in a calm voice as you shake him lightly trying to wake him up.

Finn: "hm" he moans in a tired voice

Me: "do you want me to make you breakfast?"

Finn: "You don't have to, I can order something." He says with his eyes still closed

Me: "No no no I want to make you something"

Finn: "If you insist"

Me: "I insist"

Finn: "Alright, thanks Liv"

Me: "Yep"

Finn: "I love you"

I gasp. He's never said that to me before. He loves me!! AGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: "love you too" I say in a calm voice like i'm not freaking out on the inside. I give him a kiss and head over to the kitchen.

It's so crazy how 3 words can instantly brighten up your day. I knew we were meant for each other and no one could convince me otherwise. I make us some french toast with cinnamon bread and some orange juice to drink. I put his food on the table and I go to his room to tell him breakfast is ready.

Me: "Finn it's ready" I say from the doorway

Finn: "Thanks babe i'm coming"

Me: "Mhm no problem"

I walk over to the kitchen and Finn follows and sits at the table.

Me: "That one's yours" I point at his plate

Me: "Sooo...How is it?" I ask after he takes a few bites

Finn: "Its delicious. I didn't know you were fucking Martha Stewart" 

Me: "I think Martha Stewart would've pulled something a little more fancy than french toast"

Finn: "Nah"

<Later That Day>

Me and Finn have basically been just chilling the whole day. Everyone in the house had plans so we basically had the whole house to ourselves. We've kind of just been swimming in the pool, eating and watching tv. But right now we're just on the couch watching some random movie that I'm not really paying attention to. Finn and I are just conversing until I hear a knock at the door. Which I presume is one of our friends so I just casually get up to go open the door. And it's a girl....that I've never seen before in my life.

Me: "Hey, how can I help you?"

Girl: "You can't. But your boyfriend in there, can"

Me: "Uh, I'm sorry?  What are you talking about?"

Girl: "Finn. You're dating him right?"

Me: "Yeah.. how'd you know that?"

Girl: "Don't worry about it."

Who is this bitch and why is she so rude?