《C H A P T E R F I F T E E N》

Start from the beginning

I squeezed my face and she said ,'You've made out more than once haven't you?'

I held Hannah's hand and said, 'We can really talk about this after the date. '

She shook her head and said, 'This isn't over. Oh my word I can't believe you. '

We continued down the stairs and Kieran was staring at me. I gave him a small smile and he said, 'Wow, you look incredible.'

I looked down and he said, 'Wow I just stuttered?'

I smiled and said ,'Thank you Kieran, you look alright too.'

Hannah widened her eyes and said, 'Wow guys at least wait till I'm gone to turn up the sexual tension here.'

Kieran looked at Hannah in shock and said, 'Hey Hannah, what are you uhm doing here?'

She smiled and said, 'Hello to you too Kieran, I'm here because I live here.'

Kieran looked very confused and said ,'You do not live here, this is Kiara's house.'

Hannah went on and said, 'Because your best friend is an asshole and that's the choice of colourful words comapred to the one's I want to use. Anyways have fun and make sure my best friend is safe.'

Kieran put his hands up and said, 'I am going to decide not to ask anything else because I want to have a date with your best friend. Do you want anything Han?'

She shook her head no and said, 'No I'm good but if there is something on the menu you think I might like you can bring it for me.'

She started walking up the stairs and shouted back at us, 'Have fun, you guys.'

As soon as she disappeared Kieran turned to me and said, 'So are you ready to go?'

I nodded and said, 'Uhm yeah I am.'

He led me out of the door and opened his car door for me and I stepped in. He got into the car and said, 'Okay this is happening.'

I looked at him and he looked very stressed, I had never seen him so unsettled. I put my hand on his arm and said, 'Hey Kieran, are you okay?'

He looked and me then nodded and said, 'Yes, yes I got this.'

I furrowed my eyebrows then said, 'Okay,' but I rubbed his arm first. He started the car and we were off and it was quiet in the car. I pulled my phone out of my bag and started texting Hannah.

Me:
It is so silent in this car, I might just throw myself out of the car

Hannah:
Okay relax it's your first date, you're probably both nervous

Me:
I wouldn't call it the first date. I mean I'm nervous but not to the point of silence. I really hope this doesn't mean we aren't going to work.

Hannah:
KIARAAAAAA

Me:
WHAT!!

Hannah:
You guys had your first date and you didn't say anything. You're doing it again it's just your second date stop overthinking.

Hannah was right I always overthink, there have been so many relationships I have ruined from overthinking. I took a deep breathe and replied Hannah.

Me:
You're right I'm going to chill.

My phone started ringing and it was Hannah. I answered it in a hurry because I was worried. She was breathing hard and I said, 'Hannah calm down, what is going on?'