1.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD TSUMU IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME RIGHT NOW-" I yelled trying to push my brother off of me "SAMU FAVORITE BROTHER, PLEASE GET YOUR TWIN OFF OF ME" I said kicking him.

"I swear if you don't get off of me I will kick your nuts" I said finally pushing him off, making my way to the washroom. "This is why I'm the favorite out of all of us" I mumbled to myself grabbing my toothbrush.

After brushing my teeth, I went back to my room to get dressed.

thank god he left my room.

I headed downstairs to eat something light because I don't eat a lot normally. breakfast for me consists of soup and rice. Some days I don't even eat, but suna always makes sure I do. I always get reminders from him and my brothers reminding me to eat.

"OI HOW IS IT THAT IM THE LAST ONE DOWN HERE, AND YET IM THE FIRST ONE READY. HURRY YOUR LAZY ASSES UP OR YOUR GONNA BE LATE" I yelled impatiently.

"Alright, alright, calm your ass down" samu said running down the stairs "bitch, what ass?" I said looking behind me at my ass. "Yeah, yeah whatever let's go" Tsumu said walking out the door.

I was always forced to go to practice with my brothers. one, because they're overprotected as fuck. Two, they just don't like me walking anywhere alone. They won't stop me but they're against it.

and they're fighting. over what? i don't really care. however, it was annoying as hell. even after putting my headphones in i could still hear their bickering. i was prepared to take off my shoe and beat them both on the middle of the sidewalk

"Look I love you both but please for the love of god shut the fuck up, it concerns me on how kita is able to deal with you guys" I said. They didn't listen. it's too early in the morning for this.

"shut the fuck up, both of you. I'm honestly getting so pissed off at this bickering of yours. holy shit if your gonna do this every morning at 6am, then I'm not coming to practices anymore" I said walking ahead of them.

once i got to the gym, i put my backpack down to use as a makeshift pillow and laid down. being tired and annoyed is not a good mix.

"You two are oddly quiet, what'd you do to piss off your sister" kita asked. "What makes you think that it was us? Shes always in a shitty mood" atsumu said

"You better go apologize to her before she's mean to all of us instead of just you two" I heard someone say.

Practice was done, meaning I could leave and do whatever I wanted before the bell rang. I got up, put my blazer on, and left the gym before anyone could talk to me. Amazing way to start the day.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled, I turned around and saw Itsuki calling me, being the next student council president wasn't an easy job. There would be student council members calling my name here and there, and kids getting into trouble.

I walked over to Itsuki and asked him if there was anything wrong, oblivious to the fact that my red ribbon wasn't tied around my wrist. "uh y/n- where did your red ribbon go?" He asked. Wait what? I looked at both my wrists only to be met with no ribbons of either side. "Those bastards" I mumbled "thank you Itsuki I'll be on my way now to look for my brothers" I said with a fake smile.

"Alright bye y/n!" He said walking away.

I decided to pull them out of class since I had study hall first period and the teachers love me so they wouldn't mind.

The bell rang and everyone started heading to their classes while I made my way to the second year floor. Many whispers could be heard wondering why I was on the second year floor.

I reached there classroom knocking on the door, the teacher came out asking if I needed anything "sorry for interrupting your lesson, but I need to talk to my brothers for a few minutes" I said with a smile.

"Atsumu and osamu, y/n requested to talk to you outside" I heard the her say.

"I'm still mad at both of you. but who had the audacity to steal my ribbon?" I asked angrily. "I have mom on speed dial" I said taking out my phone pretending to turn it on. "It was tsumu" osamu said bluntly. "snitch" atsumu mumbled. "sorry I'm not trying to have our sister beat us up after the shit we pulled this morning" Osamu said

"please just give it back" i say putting my hand out. reluctantly, he gave it back.

"i didn't have it in myself to go with grace"