“Of course she did. Anyway would you be able to pick up Aiden and I will meet you at Ma’s place. I have a few things to tie up at work and won’t make it in time to pick up Aiden.” Emilia had no trouble with that as she got to spend more time with Aiden.

Once Emilia got off the phone to Alex she walked out of her office and helped on the floor until closing time. Alex said he was going to check on Jessica before making his way over to his mother’s place.

Once Emilia closed up her store she went to go and pick up Aiden. Once she walked into the day-care she looked for her little boy to see him playing with the other kids.

He looked up from his toys and saw Emilia.

“Mommy.” Aiden ran over to Emilia were she picked him up giving him a huge hug kissing the mop of brown curls on his head.

“Where Daddy?” Aiden asked knowing it was his Daddy who picked him up all the time.

“Daddy is at work, we are meeting him at Grandma’s house.” Aiden’s eyes widen knowing Grandma was going to give him ice-cream after dinner. Emilia signed Aiden out and made her way to Sofia’ house.

One the way Aiden talked to Emilia about his day and how he got to play in the sand. Once they pulled up to Sofia’s house Emilia couldn’t help, but look to see if Alex was there yet. Sighing knowing he was running late Emilia got Aiden out the car and walked over to Sofia’s door.

“Emilia where is Alex.” Sofia asked as Aiden ran inside.

“He is going to be running a little late. He had to finish some things up in the office and go round to make sure Jessica is ok.” Sofia nodded her head as her and Emilia walked in to see Aiden sitting on Fabian’s lap talking in rapid fire about everything.

“Emilia I wanted to show you something.” Emilia followed Sofia into her room where Sofia got her to sit on her bed while she got her jewellery box.

“I give all my children something from this box. Jade got a ring, and crystal got a necklace.” Sofia opened up the box and pulled out a single antique blue hair pin covered in diamond, jewels and blue stones.

“Sofia it is beautiful.” Sofia gently placed the clip in Emilia’s hand closing her hand around it.

“It is now yours Emilia. This has been passed down from mother to daughter for generations in my family. My great-grandmother gave it to my mother, my mother gave it to me and I am know giving it to you.” Emilia opened up her hand and studied the beautiful piece of jewellery in her hand.

“Sofia I can’t accept this gift, it is too much.” Sofia shook her head.

“It is yours to pass down to your daughter. On the day of her wedding. Something blue.” Sofia took the pin and gently placed it in Emilia hair.

“Why didn’t you give it to Crystal, she is your daughter more than I am.” Emilia said as she gently touch where the pin sat.