3

Freddy's POV

I woke up, my head was pounding, and as I push myself off the floor, I got hit in the HEAD with a frying freaking pan. I yelped in pain.(a/n I'm so sorry Freddy XD ) "Is he still wake?" Someone asked, sounded like Foxy. I growled at the 2 standing over me. 'Eep' goes the 2 and jump back. I quickly stand up and rubed my head "What was that for?!?" I yelled at the girl holding the pan. I heard 3 pairs of footsteps coming our way.

I looked to see Mike, Chica, and Bonnie running. "OK, what happened? I heard scearming." Said Bonnie. "And why aren't you in the office like I told you to?!?" Mike Scolded the child. "I got bored and plus He was gonna hurt Mr.Foxy." she complain. "And you hit me with that flipping pan!" I yelled as she was tossing the pan and catching it by the handle.

"Where did ye get it anyway?" Foxy ask the girl. She shrugged. "Oh, btw my name is Nai'a." She introduced herself. "I don't care who you are! How did you get in here anyway?!?" I yelled. "...Well I was playing hide and seek, I found a really good spot, and I ended up falling asleep." She explained, folding her ears back.

"How did you get those?" Chica asked, pointing at the ears and tail. "I'm a cat hybrid." Nai'a answered, swaying her tail side to side. "Cute!" Chica said while petting her. "C-can you st-stop..." Nai'a said, blushing and purring slightly. I chuckled as Chica stopped patting but starts nuzzling her right side of her face onto Nai's hair.

Foxy POV

I shake my head at Chica. 'Maybe things will lighten up for once.' I thought. Then I heard it, the giggles, it was behind again. I slowly turned around to see it, luckily it was down the hall. I start to shake, taking a few steps back, then I made a big mistake, blink. The limp creature was now a few yards infront of me."F-freddy..." I manage to say. "Hmm.." he hummed, then I heard him growling.

"The fazbear are you doing here?" Freddy growled at it. He, then, stepped infront of me. 'Like a hero' I thought. It stood up, it was 5'7" which is odd because Freddy is 6'1", it was still slouching it the right, and it was walking towards me and Freddy. Bonnie stepped infront of Chica, Mike and Nai'a, in case it was going to them. Freddy growled even louder by each step it took. After, like, 8 or 10 steps it was a couple of feet infront of us.

It smiled at how afraid we looked. Nai'a stepped to the side of Bonnie and walked in front of it. "What are you do?!?" Bonnie asked her. She then raised her left arm in front of her and snapped. "Go, get out of hera or else." She say. It growled "Or else what?" Smiling a cocky smile. "This" Nai said as she lift her right arm, with the pan, above her head and swang it as hard as she could. Knock it out as well.

3rd person POV

Everyone stared at the girl, astonishingly. She poked the suit on the floor. "Got it :3" She said with a fistpump. "H-how did you...?" Asked Freddy. "All I did was hitting him in the head with this." She responded, showing off her weapon. Foxy sniffed the air, "Something is burning", pointing in the direction of the kitchen. "The pizza!" Screamed Chica, running to take out the now burning pizza.

They all laughed as Chica open the doors to the kitchen. "I'm hungry." Nai'a said with a straight face. "Me 2" the others said in sync. "Let's go then shall we?" Mike said as he walked to the food making room. They all nodded and start walking there as well. When they got there, Chica was crying. "Aw, what's wrong lass?" Foxy said kneeling on the side of her. "My special pizza, its ruined." Chica cryed out. "Hey, don't feel bad, we can still eat it." Nai'a said pointing at the slightly burned pizza. "Yeah!" Everyone else agreed. Chica wiped her tears away as she nods, "I guess so" standing up and grabbed the pizza cutter.

MEANWHILE IN A PLACE

"Soon we'll head out." A man said packing the last of his stuff in his backpack.

"Yes...Master."