8: Help!!!

Foxy's POV

I can't believe Nai. She is making my crush on Freddy out in the open for him to see. Grrr....."I'm hurngy..." Tilly said. "Y-your always h-hurngy." Spring claimed. "Come on then. I bet Chica is cooking right now." They all agreed. "You coming Foxy?" Nai asked me. "Later OK." I answered her. She smricked at me, "OK. See ya~". She is starting to get on my nerves. I walked to my bed and grabbed my secret plushy of Freddy. I only use it when something bad or scary happens. Hey, some pirate can be scared too y'know! I hugged it close to my chest. " I love you , Freddy...." I whispered to it. *Bang* My ears peeked up. 'What's that?' I thought. I wraped my tail around me and the plushy very close to me.

"Hello?" I called out. I started to hear hushes. I hided my plushy and went to find the source of it. I quietly walked to it. I looked behind the door of my room to see no one on my stage. I walked out of the room, looking around. "Hello?" I called out again. I saw shadows on the floor and looked up. I saw two figures coming down with what looks like a large sack. Before I could react, I was in it and was hit in the head with something. I yelped and passed out.

A/n sorry for it being so short! I wonder who those figures are.Mmmm.... Well that's all for now and remember to Stay Flared you lovely people!! And I will see you in the next chapter! Bye!!!