7: What?!?

Spingtrap's POV

OK, I'll tell them. "W-well I'm an anima-." I was cut off by a sound of an old father clock. "Oh no, its 6!" Chica panicked. "Quick, into positions." Freddy commanded. Him, Chica, and Bonnie run out the door. "W-whats going o-on?" I asked confusedly."When its 6am this place opens. So then, they have to get on stage." Foxy explain. "W-what about you?" I asked the pirate.

"Oh, I'm actually 'out of order'." He responded. "OK, since we don't want the workers to see us, we either stay here or go in foxy's cove." Nai said. "I think its best if we hide in my cove, the less chances of people finding out." Foxy said, intellectually.

We nodded and sneak our way to the 'cove'. "Now what?" I asked. "Now we wait." Foxy said.

4 Hours Later

Its kind of boring in here. I was sitting up against a wall in the back of the stage. Suddenly I heard a raddle"Hello..." I heard, it that who I think that is. I looked to where the source of the voice was and I saw my best friend. "Who are ye?" Foxy said to the girl. "My name is-" "Tilly." I cut her off. She is 5"4, pink-haired with yellow streaks, deep red shirt, short overalls, and purple/orange eyes.

"Spring!" She said and ran to me. I quickly stood up from my spot and ran to her. We hugged each other when we met. "I missed you." She softly said. "I missed you too." I said back. Its been a month since I last saw her. You see, she is my one and only friend I have.

We parted, "You 2 know each other? Foxy asked. "Y-yeah, she i-is my be-best friend." I answered. "I see your still a stutterer." Tilly pointed out, poking my nose. "D-don't make f-fun of h-how I t-talk." I said, blushing and lowering my ears. "Yeah, yeah. Its a glich in the system. Blah, blah, blah." She said, waving her hand around while opening a lollipop and ploping it in her mouth.

"Wait, what?" Nai'a said. "I a-am an a-animatronic." I said. "What?!?" Nai and Fixy said in sync.