Wonder

These are events that happen after Dylan leaves the group and JYP Entertainment.

_______________

August

The same month Dylan left JYP Entertainment, he received multiple offers from many entertainment companies.

They stated that he clearly had a bright future ahead as a soloist and actor.

However not many companies had offered him the chance to collaborate with other artists on his own terms. Also he wished to still manage his company while being an artists signed under their company.

To many of the medium sized companies, Dylan was someone that was worth it but they also had conditions.

Since he didn't have a manager anymore, his assistant from his company took the task of denying most contracts.

He had also received offers from SM, YG, PNation, and BigHit respectively.

He almost immediately denied SM's offer as he didn't want to be under the same agency as his sister's ex. He also didn't see any benefits from being under that company as well. He had watched how both SM and JYP took control of her sister's past relationship.

As for YG, he didn't know what to do. Someone close to him was under that agency but comebacks as an artists were rare so if he were to join, it would be as an actor and producer instead of an artist. The benefits weren't bad at all. The only problem would be the lack of comebacks and the negative reputation their past scandals left.

PNation......
He knew that Heize just signed under them. There was only Jessi, DAWN, and Hyuna under that label too. He wasn't close to any of them but that was just the introvert side of him. He understood that they took mental health were seriously as Hyuna sunbaenim took a hiatus and postponed her comeback. He was considering the possibility.

BigHit Entertainment.
His cousin and sister were both artists under them. He also knew that BigHit was acquiring many companies like Source Music and Pledis Entertainment. Both Jaemin and Hana were telling him how they were treated in the agency to inform him, so he could make his decision.

However Dylan didn't accept any of the offers given to him. Instead he stated to the agencies that he wished to recover from his injuries before getting back to them.

For the rest of the month, Dylan attended rehab for his back injury and also attended some therapy sessions for his anxiety.

Slowly he was getting better.

_________________