Untitled

1997 1998 1999 2000 2001

Dylan didn't know how to approach the other members. Once JYP told him that the members left a part of the song unrecorded in hopes of him showing up; he couldn't feel but cry. He had abandoned them for his own selfish reasons but they were still thinking of him.

He knew that his disappearance had effected Hyunjin and Felix the most. But he also knew that Chan would hold the team up together. He just knew.

He knew that fans would want an explanation as to why he was gone for so long without telling the members. Why no one talked about his absence from the group. He purposed asked for the members not to find out.

Everyone would want an answer regardless what statement JYP released. An answer should be simple to give right? But why did he feel like he couldn't.

He was in the studio with one of the producers to record his part. He wanted to be away from all the drama, from people; he just wanted to be away from the world.

The idol life was something he always wanted, especially with his members. However, he just couldn't muster up the courage to face his members.

Why was it so diffcult for him?

That's something he didn't even know. He saw how the members were all still the same, but there was a kind of hidden sadness that he knew the members were feeling, but couldn't express.

He had seen Chan the day that he went into JYP's office to discuss something. Dylan didn't pause to look at him, he knew that Chan had responsabilities as their leader.  He had seen the other members from a distance from his car when they arrived at the company just as he was leaving.

The new song that they were rehearsing. They all look like they hadn't once stopped for their dream.

Dylan still receive messages from the members; none of them really being angry with him. The groupchat was still the same madness it was.

JYP gave him his own manager for his solo activities.  Once the recording was done, his manager told him to get some lunch from the cafeteria.

Dylan just wore his cap in hopes that none of his labelmates would recognize him and tell his members. Sure, his members knew that he was in Korea but they didn't know where.

He spotted Seungmin and Jeongin walking into the cafeteria with Changbin behind them. His feet just didn't allow him to move. He just grabbed his tray and sat the furthest way from the members.

They seemed to be enjoying their lunch. Dylan was glad that his absence didn't bother them that much.

"Hey, do you know who that is in the black hoodie and cap is?" asked Seungmin. They all turned to look Dylan's back.

"Hyung, it looks like Dylan hyung."

"No it isn't. Otherwise our manager would have told us."

Just as Seungmin was going to approach Dylan, his manager can back. The members didn't know what his manager looked like.

"Hyun-ssi, you have a photoshoot soon."