Falling

"We became friends but I don't know when your presence became so important to me and this time I know I'm in love with you

"We became friends but I don't know when your presence became so important to me and this time I know I'm in love with you."

Dylan didn't expect to find someone who understood him for just him

Since he had become a celebrity, he couldn't find someone who understood as a person and still chose to love him.

Someone who accepted all his flaws. When he met Rosé for the first time, they almost immediately clicked.

Dylan would be lying if he didn't say that he had feelings for Rosé since both of their pre debut days. Since Lisa and Bambam were childhood friends, they eventually met and became close friends.

Dylan had only been fifteen when they met. She was older than him by two years, but when they talked there was no age difference.

To Dylan, Rosé was almost like a guardian Angel. He wasn't shy in expressing his affection for her. He had even congratulated her on her group's debut stage since his sister had made a comeback around the same time.

When he joined the survival show, Rose had cheered him on. Rose, in a way, was his best friend.

A best friend he couldn't have feelings for.

Dylan did his best to comfort without overstepping his boundaries as a friend. Although he was in pain, he would put his problems aside to comfort her whenever she was down.

He ended up confessing to her on the day of his debut as a Stray Kids member.

She was quite shocked at his sudden confession that she didn't answer him that day. It wasn't until the following night that she sent him a text agreeing.

The two had decided to date in private without letting others know. Dylan didn't tell his members as he didn't want to risk exposing his relationship with their teasing.

Rosé had managed to keep their relationship a secret from her members for only about a month.

He understood that the Blackpink members would cover her back, so he didn't mind the teasing wherever they went on a date.

Jisoo even had screamed that it was about time that they got together instead of "longing" for each other.

Hana would cover for Dylan whenever they went on a date saying that Dylan had gone over to her place.

Of course, they fought occasionally. They weren't a perfect couple but they usually resolved their conflicts the same day.

They cared for each other's wellbeing.
So when Rosé heard about his injuries, she had scolded him for not telling her and not taking care of himself sooner. She knew how serious an injury was to an idol. She knew because of her fellow member.

Once Dylan went to Japan for treatment, Rosé was one of the few people that knew where he was. She knew that he had been staying with Asami and Ryu; fixing any paperwork that Ryu needed.

For his return, she had always tried to make sure he was alright. They often went on dinner dates to catch up and talk about what was happening in their life.

With the pregnancy scandal, Dylan had, almost immediately, explained to Rosé in detail what really happened. She listened to his explanation since seemed like it went on for hours.

She knew that Dylan had a lot of haters from within the groups fandom. So she always listened to him.

It seemed like Rosé took the time to listen to him more than his members did.

When the company had informed him about his solo debut, he turned to Rosé. Rosé had held his hands to reassure him that everything would be fine.

However Rosé knew that his relationship with his members had become strained so she didn't mind that he didn't want to talk about them.

She understood.

He was facing backlash and hate from both the group and haters. She knew better than anyone how much being hated on for no apparent reason hurt. The fact that his members detested him too, Rose couldn't help but feel pity for the members. They were the ones who were putting distance between them and ruining their friendship of many years.

Rosé just stood besides him quietly and opened her arms when he needed someone to talk to.

When it came to the difficult decision of leaving the group, she had comforted him and told him he was doing the best for himself. No one else mattered at the time; just himself.

During the months where he was out of the spotlight and the public's eye, he had attended all his psychical therapy sessions. When Blackpink made their comeback with their first full album, Dylan had come to support them.

Anyone around Dylan could see how much of a positive impact Rosé had on Dylan.

She had even influenced him to get a puppy named Yuki. He even brought her over to his family home for one of his family's Sunday dinners.

When Dispatch revealed their relationship, they weren't worried about what the public would say.

All that matter was them. Their relationship was just between the two of them.

And if anyone tried to hurt Rosé, Dylan wouldn't stay still.

_________________

" I will treasure every moment that I created with you as a friend and now I will treasure every moment that we are going to create as a couple

" I will treasure every moment that I created with you as a friend and now I will treasure every moment that we are going to create as a couple."

I'm crying while writing this due to the fact that I'm having an emotional breakdown that had nothing to do with this book

I'm crying while writing this due to the fact that I'm having an emotional breakdown that had nothing to do with this book. But happy early Valentine's Day everyone.

I wish you guys all the love and health for this year.