Search History

I can feel Dream move over slightly towards me and he is really close. "What if i just.....kissed you". I hear Dream's voice whisper seductively in my ear. My face immediately heats up from his breath touching my ear. "I-i WOT?!". I choke. Dream just starts to laugh uncontrollably. "I KNEW YOUR DUMBASS WAS AWAKE!". Dream yells before laughing again. What just happened, did i really fall for that, i can't believe myself right now.

My eyes are just winded staring at Dream with my face blood red. Why does he get the best of me, it doesn't make any sense. "Your so stupid". I mumble. "SOUNDS LIKE YOUR THE STUPID ONE!". Dream yells once again before laughing. "It's not my fault your phone was too loud, I couldn't sleep". I say sitting up. "I'm sure, i'm sure". Dream says calming down. "What if I didn't respond genius". I say with confidence trying to win the argument. "You heard me, I would kiss you". Dream says crossing his arms. My face heats up even more, what he can't be serious right now. "No you wouldn't". I choke slightly. "Only one way to find out". Dream says with a smirk. "Quit the act now, let's go watch that movie sapnap was talking about, you simp". I chuckle trying to ignore Dream. "I'm not acting gogy". Dream responds. I didn't believe him, he was always joking around. "Oh yeah i'm sure". I roll my eyes. "Sounds like you dont want me to be acting gogy". Dream smirks. "No, I definitely want you to be joking". I say quickly.

"Your quite flirty today Dream". I say getting out of my bed. "It makes you go bonkers, so i guess i'm doing well". Dream laughs. "No your not". I snicker. "Yeah sure". Dream chuckles.

We both make our way downstairs to watch the movie with sapnap. As me and Dream walk into the living space Sapnap has a weird look on his face. "What have you two been up to". Sapnap says with a smirk. "I don't know, what have we been up to George". Dream says looking over at me with a smirk. "Dream do not start, we've literally been doing nothing". I say crossing my arms.

                                                      Two Weeks Later

                                                 (nothing really happens)

I wake up facing Dream, he looks peaceful when he sleeps, the sun is shining through my window as well. I pick my phone up from my nightstand to check the time, it was only 10am. It was the 19th of December, Dream and Sapnap has been at my house the entire month. We have not done anything since they first got here, so i thought today i would take them to some nice places in london since christmas was around the corner and most of the christmas activities were open.

"Dream, wake up dumbass". I say shaking Dream with no patience. Dream mummers something I couldn't understand. He turns around shoving his face in the pillow.

"Dream, really you need to get up, we have things to do today". I lean halfway across him trying to look at him to catch his attention.

He opens his eyes slightly and looks at me. "If you can manage to get sapnap up then I will get up". He mumbles to me before closing his eyes again. 

I roll my eyes and pull the blankets off of me, they all end up piling on Dream. I'm a bit annoyed with Dream so I grab my pillow and throw it at his head. "That didn't hurt". I hear Dream say as I walk out of my room. When i get down stairs sapnap is surprisingly already up and on his phone.

"Can you get Dream up for me, he refuses to get up". I say from behind Sapnap.

"Just pour water on him". Sapnap responds, still looking at his phone screen.

"I would, but that's my bed". I walk into the kitchen to find something to eat.

Sapnap just gets up and heads up stairs, "While you're up there get some warm clothes for today". I say loudly so he would hear me. I couldn't find anything to eat. We will just go out for breakfast.

About 10 minutes pass and Sapnap comes down the stairs dressed. "Where is Dream?". I ask him. "He's getting ready, you should probably too, you're not dressed". Sapnap responds. I nod my head and go up stairs.

I knock on my bedroom door just in case Dream was getting dressed. "Come in!". Dream yells from behind the door. I open the door, and Dream is pulling his shirt over his head. "DREAM!". I put my hand over my eyes. Dream laughs. "What". Dream pulls his shirt down. "DON'T TELL ME TO COME IN IF YOUR NOT DRESSED!".

"I am dressed". Dream chuckles. "Whatever, get out so i can get dressed". Dream grins with a slight laugh as he walks past me out of the room.

I put on some black jeans with a navy blue sweater. As I'm about to walk out of my room, I notice Dream left his phone on the nightstand. He wouldn't care if i just.....looked through it. I pick up his phone and press the home screen, but was blocked by a password. Ugh, what could his password be?... Its Dream, it can't be that complicated. 1..2..3..4..5.. No?.. Really?.. He seems like he would put that.8..1..2..9..9..Thats his birthday so it might work. I type the numbers into his phone slowly making sure I click the right number.

"Im in". I say out loud with shock. First thing I do is go on instagram, Should I post something?...No. Oh my god, I can look at his search history. I let out a laugh with my thoughts. I close instagram and click on safari. A website was already opened. What is this?, It's just a butch of words. "Mental Health". I read aloud under my breath. Why is he reading about mental health? Whatever. I close the website to go to the main safari page. I click at the bottom to access search history.

"What are you doing". Hear a voice from behind me. I jerk my head behind me and see Dream looking over my shoulder, Now that i have turned my head we were face to face. "W-when did you get in here". I say with a shaky voice, i don't know why i was so scared, it wasn't a big deal. "Trying to find dirt on me I see". Dream leans closer to me, we were close enough to kiss.....i could feel my heart pound out of my chest, i couldn't tell if it was because he caught me or because he was so close to me. "N-no, i was just looking". I stutter almost every letter. "Is that so?". Dream raise's one eyebrow. "W-wha-.. Wait, No, stop acting like that". I turn around and step back from Dream. "Acting like what?, George". Dream crosses his arms with a smirk. He knew what he was doing, he knew EXACTLY what he was doing. "Dont act dumb, im not falling for it, just take your stupid phone". I shake my head and hold out his phone.

He just stood there with his arms crossed. He was wearing a dark green sweater with dark jeans, his hair fell perfectly over his left eye, I couldn't help but to look at his hands, they were slightly clenched from his arms overlapping.

"Like what you see?". Dream says snapping me out of my stare. And he did it, he did what he wanted, he wanted to get me shaken up and he did. "You got what you wanted, didn't you". I set his phone on the nightstand behind me and walk out of the room.

Hey guys, Kassy here I'm so sorry it took this long to get this chapter done, I think the next chapter or two more will be the end of this story, I really want to make another Dreamnotfound story after This one but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)