Epilogue

A/N
well, I'm redoing this.
I got better ideas :)

~
{first person ; nova taylor}

I walked downstairs to go see my new boyfriend, it's been a year later, so don't 'worry'.

Pretty much after the breakup, jc and I have been talking. We decided on our feelings and got together about 4 months after.

My mind told me I was over Sam, but I wasn't. There was still that flicker of hope in me that maybe he'd come back.

As stupid as that sounds, considering I'm in a relationship now. I just can't physically let him go, as much as he hurt me.

Serenity and I still talk, not that much anymore. Her and Colby got together, so their busy.

I hope we can reunite one day, even Sam. The drama we had shouldn't tear apart the whole friend group.

I moved out on my own 2 months after and I loved it. I was publishing an EP very soon. Making big moves.

"Hi baby." I said, walking over to Jc, smiling.

"Hey." He said, wrapping his arms around me and tackling me.

"Nooo. Let goo." I whined while he laughed and let go.

"What are you up to?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"I think I'm talking to you?" I said, sassily.

"No shit." He said, laughing.

"Uh, Nova?" Crawford said in concern, walking into the room.

"What's up Crawford?" I asked.

"Have you been on YouTube?" He asked.

"No, why?" I asked.

"You should probably see this.." He said, showing me his phone.

I looked to see Sam's channel plastered on the screen. The tittle name being 'the truth' with pictures of me in the thumbnail.

I sighed and handed his phone back, walking away.

"Aren't you going to watch it?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head, sitting on the couch, look down.

"He lies in the whole thing, I hope you know." He said, I whipped my head up quickly, looking at him.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"Now you wanna know." He said, rolling his eyes and laugh a bit.

"He practically said that you cheated with some guy in LA and your writing all this music to make yourself look like the good guy." He said. My heart broke.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's not true." He said. I watched Jc look at him and then come over and hug me.

"H-he cheated on me. Everyone saw the comments." I said, crying into my sleeve.

"I know, I know." He said, while Jc was comforting me.

"Fuck it. I'm gonna make a video replying." I said, about to get up.

"That's going to cause a ton of drama.." Crawford said.

"I don't care. Why should he look like the good guy?" I asked, growing angry.

"He shouldn't. Do what you'd like babe." Jc said. I smiled a bit and kissed him on the cheek, grabbing my purse and running out of the house.

I drove to my apartment and grabbed my camera, sitting down on the floor. I hit record and sighed.

"I never wanted to make this video, but now I feel like I have too." I started.

I explained everything that happened, start to finish. Luckily, I even had the receipts.

I finished filming and went over to my laptop to edit it, taking about 3 hours. I really debated if I should post or not.

I set it to post for tomorrow, sighing of relief. I posted the spoiler for the EP, these next months or even years are going to be crazy.

~
INSTAGRAM

Liked by, colbybrock, jccaylen, tarayummyy and 31,839 others

@novataylorr: stages the EP, out next Friday <3
@username: OMG
@username: fuckin cheater
@username: @username, sam lied, I swear. did you not see her live from before all this?
@jccaylen: love you nov, proud of you <33
@novataylorr: @jccaylen, I love you <3
@username: couple goals ^
@username: SINCE WHEN WERE JC AND NOVA TOGETHER WHAT
@username: fuck sam, never liked that bitch 🤨
@tarayummyy: I love you!! cheers to this new beginning.
@novataylorr: @tarayummyy, I love you little t <3
@username: ok but what happened with you and sam, did she really cheat?
@novataylorr: @username, new video tomorrow.
@username: OMFG IM READY ^
@username: off topic but wooo beautiful handwriting.

~
A/N
AND WOOO THAT IS A WRAP!!
yes, who she is done.

I'm going to make a sequel, don't be concerned. but this is the end for now,
it's boring but
I had no idea what to do

anyways again, I love you all
and love all the positivity this book
and you guys have brought me.
thank you :)

-vryyummy