Kabir stays silent. Romi says "I know how much you love your job. Your job is your breath. But today you got suspended. Do you have any idea who is behind all this conspiracy?"Kabir's rage raised and he yelled "Tell me who is that? Who is responsible for my state? ". Romi without waiting for a moment said "It's none other than Pooja Sharma". Kabir closed his mouth in shock. He couldn't believe Pooja has gone to this extend to take her revenge. He always thought Pooja is audacious enough to fight her enemy straight forward but he didn't expect she will act so cheap. He detests her even more for playing with his job. His job is his pride and life. He couldn't tolerate a single thing against it. Now Pooja has sabotaged his pride which hits his ego terribly. He clenched his fist in exasperation. Kabir shouts "Pooja Sharma you have showed your level today. You have no idea how I am gonna play with you. I will make you pay for all your deeds with interest. Your life is in my fist".

Kabir says "I am ready to do anything against Pooja

Kabir says "I am ready to do anything against Pooja. I will teach her a lesson for messing with me". Deep says "You are on our track. We three are together now. Romi's Skill, My brain and your Smartness all three are joined together. Now no one can beat us".......Kabir then fakes his accident and acts like a Memory loss patient to gain Avni's sympathy. He knew Avni has a soft corner for him so he took advantage of it. He enters their place as per their plan. He makes Pooja her maid and enjoys the special treatment at their house. He acts as Deep's spy and sends his relevant info. Kabir is the one whom Deep met at the mall. He is the one Who bugged Pooja's house and distracted Pooja during the party as well.Kabir is the third secret player.....

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

At present, Deep screaches from the bottom of his stomach. He threw the baggage away "Pooja Sharma you have cheated me again. I underestimated your potential. Shit! I have lost to a woman. I despise myself". Romi says "What are we gonna do now. We lost money and moreover, we have given the video also". Kabir says "Don't worry when I am here. I have taken half of my revenge already on making Pooja as my personal maid. Now it's time to take the remaining half. She is gonna pay double the amount for her deception. You can count on me. Deep and Romi looked at him with hopeful eyes.A few hours later,the screen switches to Sharma's guest house. Tara is breaking her head, who could be the other one? She recollects the guest lists and thinks about who is helping Romi. Kabir enters by then, Tara looks at him empty-handed and asks "Where are the medicines? Avni told you went to Pharmacy".

Kabir bites his tongue "Oh shit I forgot about that

Kabir bites his tongue "Oh shit I forgot about that. How I am gonna escape now?" Kabir says"The pharmacy is closed so I couldn't buy". Avni says "No problem Kabir we will buy tomorrow". He takes the step but Tara stops him. She asks "Where were you yesterday when we are in need? You didn't come to save us at all. Avni says "Hey dumbo how did he know about our plan?" Tara says "Yeah that's acceptable but why didn't search for any one of us. Didn't he find anything suspicious when all three of us went missing from the party?". Kabir is scolding her in mind "Whats she thinks of herself? Dancy Drew? I shouldn't let her doubt me. Kabir says something". He is about to speak but Avni pitches in .

She asks "Why are you interrogating him like a malefactor? I can't tolerate all this Tara"

She asks "Why are you interrogating him like a malefactor? I can't tolerate all this Tara". Kabir beams and thanks Avni in mind for being her savior most of the time. Pooja is watching the whole conversation from upstairs. Her eyes are fixed at Kabir out of the blue Kabir's eyes meet hers. Kabir thinks in mind "Oh! Pooja Sharma Are you spying me from there. why is she staring at me. Is she doubting me like Tara or something else. Anyway I have to be extra cautious with her till I complete my mission" Pooja brushes her thoughts and goes to her room.

 Anyway I have to be extra cautious with her till I complete my mission" Pooja brushes her thoughts and goes to her room