//2.1//

chapter twenty-one;

chapter twenty-one;

     "GOOD MORNING UNCLE DABI'S CAMERA! tis is a wonderful day for some sneaky recording", youko exclaimed, muffling her giggles as she pointed the camera lens at herself.

since dabi instructed not to let anyone—especially toga, twice, and hawks—find out about it, youko was only allowed to use it in the morning, where the entire league was either still asleep or they've already left for work.

"today, we'll be spying on my family. so lemme introduce you to them first", youko whispered, tip-toeing into the room that the league was sleeping in.

     "this is my papa. he's a very grumpy person sometimes, but he means well", youko softly said as she quickly kissed the top of shigaraki's forehead.

     the man didn't even budge, considering how hard he's been working with the rest of the league, trying to figure out the next steps for their plan.

     "and this is himi, well...himiko. people like to call her crazy, but I think she's just very happy", youko explained. "and this twice. he's best friends with himi, and honestly, I wish I got to know him more".

     "this is mr. compress. if you ever want a good joke, he's your guy. and to the left of him is mr. spinner. he may seem mean, but he's actually a real softie. he likes kittens, but don't ask him about it, because he'll deny it", youko grinned.

     "and mr. hawks should be here, but uncle dabi says that birds don't sleep inside with humans, so he's elsewhere. oh, speaking of which!! this is my uncle dabi. he's got a lot going on with his face, but his quirk is cool", youko smiled.

     once she finished introducing all the members that were present, youko quietly walked out of the room full of sleeping villains.

     "and let me show you my best friend johnny! he's not exactly what normal kids have as a friend, but papa says I'm special, so I get a special friend".

the little girl then aimed the lens at johnny, who was just standing in the middle of the kitchen, staring emptily into the air.

     "yeah...he doesn't do much unless I tell him to. but he likes walks!!", youko laughed.

"there's also kuro, but he's currently missing, and I miss him a lot. I hope he's alright. papa says we'll get him back soon, but I don't know how much longer we'll have to wait. anyways, I'll come back again, see you soon camera".

as youko shut the tiny camera off, she placed it back under a wooden floorboard that dabi had apparently broke.

     as youko walked around in her dark blue pajamas and white kitty slippers, the girl went back into the league's sleeping room and brushed her hair.