Chapter 13: Missing Yuu

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Took you long enough to guess, I thought for sure my eyes would give it away" She jumped down from the wall and stood face to face with me

"Who are you...?" I asked

"My name is irrelevant"

"Nice to meet you Irrelevant" I joked that ticked her off.

"That's not my name! Anyways... Once I'm done with you I can finally show them that your Weak and doesn't deserve to join us"

"Sorry but losing is not part of my vocabulary"

"Are you sure you can beat me in your current state?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked before I can feel myself getting weaker by the second. My strength was rapidly fading as i felt as heavy as a large stone.

"Did you really think you can just ignore your state and continue the game? You're a fool, Yuu"

"Shut up!"

3rd Person's POV

Both of them clashed using their Martial arts and combat skills, the battle was epic as both of them were evenly match but with Yuu Handicapped and with his current state that has been worsening by the second, he was unable to land a successful hit on the girl, instead, he was the one who took all her hits and blows to his chest and body.

"Just surrender, you're in no state to fight" The girl suggested before kicking Yuu sideways towards his chest that knocked him back to the floor but he refused to surrender and tried his best to get back up.

"If you already know that I am in no state to fight, then why did you pick a fight with me? Is it because you can't beat me when I'm in my normal state?" Yuu smirked while Limping towards her that made the girl angry before flipping her hair back to calm herself down

"Trust me, There is a reason for why I'm doing this. I suggest you stay down for your own good"

"I... refuse"

"I don't get it, Why are you even wearing bandages around your body? I'm beginning to think you're not from our tribe... but your three fingers remind me that you are..."

"So these fooled you too... that would mean that you left the tribe before I arrive" Yuu muttered

"What did you say?"

"I said this is your end!" Yuu flashed his eyes in bright red that alarmed her and braced herself for what he was about to do.

"Why are your eyes turning red... Did you..." She started to laugh "That's why you want to win so badly, you were treated as an outcast because you read the book"

"No more talks... your dead" Yuu arched his back and dashed towards the girl, she got an unnerving feeling across her body but Yuu collapsed on the floor and slide towards her foot, he was unconscious.

"Seriously? How pathetic" Soon Charming Gold was heard from the small hidden speaker in the room

"Brilliant Hanabi" Charming Gold complimented her

"Does this mean we can forget about him?"

"No, we still need him. This was all just to make him realized that he is weak in his state"

"Ugh... fine"

"Also carry him towards his room"

"... Fine" Hanabi obediently carried Yuu on her back and exited through the black portal that appeared. Charming Gold smiled at the sight while Rema let out a satisfied sigh, dramatically leaning her back on the railing

"He admitted that he liked me more, what a romantic gentleman" Charming gold let out a sigh and shook his head sideways.

Hanabi tossed Yuu's body in front of his room, she suddenly got curious and leaned close to his face as she slowly lowered the bandages on his face to see what was inside but Yuu moved as if he was just sleeping, accidentally touching her lips with his bandaged covered lips, causing her cheeks to blush before jumping back.

"Damn it why did I have to get so close! Don't worry... It's just an indirect kiss... not like I care about it or anything" She gazed over at the unconscious Yuu before leaving the area when she heard someone's footsteps, it was Pala.

"Whos that...? Ah! Yuu!" Pala yelled before running back to the others to get help.

Meanwhile, Hanabi arrived at Charming Gold's room where Kuga's gloves can be seen on the table while Charming Gold was being massaged by his robots.

"Hanabi, what have you learn during your battle?" Asked Charming Gold with a relaxed tone

"I learned why he's an outcast. Like us sir, he read the forbidden book" Hanabi replied

"Oh? do tell me what is written"

"I don't know sir, No-one Is allowed to read it, not even my father, the Elder. I only know that it gives the reader an unknown terrifying power... And knowledge of the past"

"Hmm... alright then Thank you dear Hanabi" Hanabi nodded her head before leaving the area. Charming Gold stood up from where he was sitting and zoomed the camera view on the infirmary to see Yuu on the clinic bed with the other running man players who are watching over him.

"You are a mysterious man Yuu..." Charming Gold muttered before laughing silently in mischief