I chuckle, shaking my head, "You won't go into labor. Calm down." I state.

Jules shoots me a glare as she climbs out of bed, throwing a small pillow at me.

"Oh woman, you are so on." I state as she giggles.

•••

We walk into the bullpen, heading straight to the conference room.

"We are so late." Jules state, her pace growing faster as she walking up the steps.

"No we are not woman. Calm down." I state, chuckling softly at her panic.

As we walk into the conference room, all eyes turn to us.

Hotch's jaw clenches, "Agent Hotchner, Agent Morgan. Better late than never." He states, his tone low and heavy.

I nod, pulling out a chair for Jules to sit before sitting in the chair next to her. Her hand lands in mine under the table as my thumb strokes hers slowly.

The briefing is quick - Hotch announces that we're going to New York, which seems to excite Jules a bit.

"Wheels up in thirty." Hotch announces as the team dissembles, heading out of the round table conference room immediately.

Jules and I hang back in the round table conference room for a little longer, gathering our case files and tablets.

"What's so special about New York?" I ask.

She bounces up and down in excitement like a little kid, "Nothing." She states, biting her lip playfully.

I shake my head, chuckling softly, "Seriously, what is so special about New York?" I ask, my brow furrowing as curiousness rising inside of me.

She shakes her head, "I get to see Sean for the first time in a while." She states.

Sean? Who the hell is Sean?

"Who's Sean?" I ask, following her out of the conference room.

She stops in her tracks and pats my shoulder, "You'll find out soon." She states.

Jules stands up on her tippy toes, giving me a small kiss on the cheek, before turning on her heels and walking away with a soft smile on her face.

•••

The Jet ride is short and sweet - or at least it felt like that because Jules and I slept on the couch for most of the time.

Reid wakes us up at the Jet lands at the airstrip in New York.

As we step of the Jet, Jules extends her arms into a T-Shape, letting the wind blow at her arms.

She lets in a sharp inhale, taking a deep breath, "You smell that? That is the smell fresh of New York, Lady and Germs." She states, a small smile dancing on her lips.

She pulls out her phone, hitting a button in contacts.

"Hey Sean, guess who's in New York." She states as the other line picks up.

I walk over to her, attempting to give the case files to her. She places up one finger, giving me the gimme a second memo.

She turns around, walking away a couple of feet away from me.

She lets out a soft giggle, "I don't think anyone will mind. Come by the Local NYPD. Come give me a small visit. Then we can maybe so out for drinks later." She states, a soft smile dancing onto her lips.

Jules goes silent for again before giggling again, "Okay, I'll see you then. Bye Sean." She states, smiling softly as she hangs up the phone.

Who the fuck is Sean? And why is she going out to drinks with him?