Vengeance - (Weiss X Male Reader X Obsessive Winter) - ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

Weiss Fanart By: Shirukun On DeviantArt

Requested By: HopeTheAssassin

Sequel To: Revenge  - (Weiss X Male Reader)

Published On: August 14, 2021

On this day 1 year ago my first RWBY oneshot 'Revenge' was released, 1 year of adventures in Remnant, 1 year of love and support from you guys. I'm really excited and happy to celebrate and I hope you guys share my enthusiasm, I hope you'll like the following anniversary special - Michael

Y/N'S POV

Weiss: "What are you two doing here?" She asked, taking a step back and bracing in case they tried anything.

Yang: "Thanks to you ya fucking cunt my sis and I got expelled!" She cried as they cornered Weiss.

Ruby: "And we are not gonna let a dirty snitch like you get away with it." She growled as they activated their weapons.

But before they could make a move they were thrown away by my glyphs as I came between Weiss and them with my sword out and my semblance active, I used my semblance to create clones of Weiss, Blake, and Pyrrha, they quickly overwhelmed the two sisters.

Y/N: "Weiss I want you to get Ozpin and Glynda!" I said as I transformed my Black/Red sword into its second mode, Weiss ran off to fetch them as I jumped forward to engage the two psychos.

Yang took the attacks of my semblance clones while Ruby headed straight for me, knowing that if she could get my aura shattered and my semblance deactivated it would be easy for them to take me out. Ruby swings her Scythe as I block with my sword until she suddenly fires off a shot, narrowly missing me. Every time I thought I found a way on how to get a strike at her she countered it and hit back harder, fighting unlike how she ever did in sparring class.

Eventually, my Aura shattered as my semblance deactivated and Yang came launching into the fight free of my clones swiping at me as I blocked, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ruby coming with a low hit swipe with her scythe, I tried to block...

But I was too late and Ruby cut my leg with her scythe making me fall to the ground as she kicked my sword out of my hand.

Ruby: "You think you and your whore of a girlfriend could beat us?"

Yang: "After all, we didn't come here to learn how to BE Hunters but how to KILL them"

Ruby was just about to cut me down with her scythe when...

The sound of metal clashing reverberates throughout the hall, I open my eyes to see that Ruby has been pushed back, her Crescent Rose out of her hand...

There she stood in front of me protectively, shielding me from the two sisters, giving me a quick glance, her blue eyes showing great concern for my wellbeing. She glares at the two sisters, ready to show them what kind of mistake they have made.

Winter: "You dare to hurt my Y/N"

She got out her second sword as the temperature lowered significantly, frost forming all around us. Yang was about to launch at her but was stopped when Winter used her semblance to send countless snowbirds at her, momentarily blinding her as the mist that came from then completely enveloped her. Ruby turned around terrified when she heard her sister let out a gut-wrenching scream, Winter had her on her knees, begging Ruby for help.

The young Rose broke out into petals as she used her semblance to race towards them, only to get rammed into a wall from a summoned Grimm. Lying on the ground injured I could only look on as Winter made them suffer, as slowly as possible. When she was finally done she came over, her bloodied figure picking me up carefully as she ran off with me...