2

Once we met the bottom of the stairs Harry was the one to lead us down more long cement walled hallways

Once we met the bottom of the stairs Harry was the one to lead us down more long cement walled hallways. I would never know were I was going if someone didn't guide me, there is so many hallways it's like a maze. Every few seconds a person would walk by us, looking just like Louis, scary, and offer Harry a respectful nod, Harry would just look down at them. This is so weird.

I could hear the base from the loud music playing upstairs in the club but I couldn't tell what song it was. The sound of our shoes hitting the hard cement floor was the only noise around us as we continued down the maze of hallways. While I'd rather be at home right now listening to music or some bullshit my curiosity has definitely sparked, I never realized that door led to a basement.

After several minutes of walking Harry opened a thick metal door, loud chatter and music flowing out loudly from the room. Harry walked in first and the rest of the group followed behind him.

The ceiling was way higher than the hallway with long lights hanging loosely from the top, shinning a bright light into the middle of the room. There was so many people shoved in this room no one could take a full step, instead forced to shuffle- except Harry. Everyone seemed to step out of there way to let him walk freely.

Something else I realized about the room is everyone was wearing black jeans, a black or white shirt, and a black jean jacket. Most of them had piercings across their faces and guns tucked into the back of their jeans. Harry however was wearing a black dress shirt with the buttons almost completely undone and had no jacket on, leaving his tattooed arms out for display.

Following Harry, he led us to the front of the group of people where my jaw dropped. Everyone was circled around a large empty spot of cement in the middle of the room, only the cement was covered in dry blood that had stains the hard ground.

Louis gave Kendall a quick kiss and walked away with Harry into the middle of the circle, leaving me, Kyle, and Kendall standing shoulder to shoulder as we looked out into the circle along with hundreds of other people.

"Damn you are tall." Some said to my left, I furrowed my brows for a second before looking over and meeting eyes with a man with blonde hair. He was wearing the same thing as everyone else only had chains dangling from his jean loops. While he looked the same as everyone he didn't seem to scary me, he had a kind face.

"Uh yeah." I said awkwardly, laughing under my breath at his odd observation.

"Spencer, but I let the ladies call me Spence." He said with a smirk, holding his hand out for me to shake. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at his words, just the way he said it was so silly I knew he was just messing around.

"Victoria, but I let the gents call me Vicki." I said back, mocking him, making him smile in return as I shook his hand.

"I'm no gentleman sweetheart." He said back, twisting his lip between his fingers as he gave me a devilish look.