19

"Kenny! I missed you bitch

"Kenny! I missed you bitch." I said as I sat down in the chair next to her. We both are studying the same major and have a few classes together.

"Hey Vicki, why are you so late?" I internally groaned at the question but sat down normally, setting my bag at my feet before pulling out my MacBook.

"I got barely any sleep last night and didn't have time to take a nap before class because I had to take Trix's kid to school again." That booger child is still as sticky as ever.

God I hate children.

"You? No sleep? Miss. I wouldn't wake up even if the world was ending? Yeah right?" She said in an unbelievable tone making me chuckle slightly. I rolled my eyes teasingly before sinking back into my seat more comfortably.

"Yeah I know, hard to believe." I said with a small smile.

"Was it because of Harry?" She said seductively, with a teasingly arched brow making me roll my eyes and glance down at my keyboard.

"Something like that." I said with little truth but still not lying. It was because of Harry, she got that right, but I wasn't getting railed like she was thinking. No I was getting choked out.

Thankfully I had no bruises, however it did somewhat hurt to swallow anything.

Harry's been practically silent though and it's pissing me off. I understand he feels bad but it's like I'm talking to a wall. I can only tell him not to worry about it so many times and it seems like my words go strait through one ear and then out the other.

He did get me a coffee this morning. I don't know how many times I have to tell him it's not called a Christmas drink until he finally realizes the real name. It's kinda cute though.

It's like he is walking on egg shells around me, which I understand somewhat but I just want things to go back to normal. He didn't even turn down my music this morning in the car and that is fucking weird. Never in the history of car rides with Harry did he not fight me on my music choice or volume.

Never did I think I would miss Harry and me arguing, but here I am. I guess you never realize how much you start to love something until it's gone.

"What time are you coming over?" She said casually as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. I furrowed my brows in confusion as I lifted my head from my laptop to look at her.

"What? Why would I do that?" I said, confusion lacing my tone.

"The fight." She said as if I already knew.

"The fight?" I questioned, my head tilting slightly as my brain started working. The fight? My eyes snapped open when I put it all together.

The fight. The club. Harry.

"The fight!" I finally said quickly in realization. Oh fuck.

Oh fuck.

"Yeah so I was thinking you come over at like 9? And then...