Double Date

So guys I am here with my next part..
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment..
Here we go ...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Rohan:"Preeti..Naina bhabhi chaliye"(Everyone turned to see Rohan at the entrance of the cafeteria with Sameer behind him coming in)

Naina:"Accha bye guys see you next week"

Karan/Arjun/Payal:"Byeee enjoy "

Sameer:(As the girls reached the boys)"Naina yeh lo tumhara purse"

Naina:"Thank you..Chale?"

Sameer:"Hmm"(Preeti Rohan start heading out while as Samaina start to go they hear 2 girls talking)

Girl1:"Aww so cute.. Sameer sir Naina se kitna pyaar karte haina"

Girl2:"Haan bohut cute hai dono"

Sameer Gives a proud smile to Naina who chuckled and held his hands following Rohan and preeti.

They decided to go to a restaurant before heading to the movies. Rohan and Sameer sat in the front in the car while the backseat was taken by preena. The whole ride preeti talked about her exams while everyone listened. As Sameer parked the car in front of a restaurant the couples exited the car.

Sameer:"Table for 4 please "(He informed the man at the counter who lead them to a table. Samaina Sat next to each other while preehan sat in front of them. They ordered lunch and sat their talking while they waited for their order to be served.)

Preeti:"Naina maa ka phone aa raha tha subhe tune baat ki thi kya?"

Naina:"Oh no muhje unko wapas call karna tha. Pata nahi chachiji kuch bol rahi thi ki unhe kuch important baat karni thi humse"

preeti:"Shaam ko baat kartain he"

Naina:"haan"

Their order came and they started to eat. Samaina as a couple had gotten very comfortable with each other with these months. Showing some affections such as holding hand in public or hugging had become a more often deal for them as  well as Preehan.

Sameer they finished eating, Rohan Paid the bill while they headed to the theaters.  The theater was full packed. Preena stood in a corner while Romeer went and got the tickets and snacks.

Sameer:"Yeh lo"(He said handing a large popcorn box and 1 campacola)

Naina smiled and took the items. They headed to the room where Ddlj was playing. They went and settled down at their seats with the girls in the middle. As soon as the movie began, Sameer kept his hands around Naina pulling her closer to him while she held the popcorn on her lap and she fed him and eat it her self while focusing on the movie.

The movie was magical. The chemistry between kajol and Srk. The story line. And the amazing songs. a movie where poeple fall in love Again and again. Preeti was literally dying out of happiness seeing her favorite actor on screen romance.

After the movie came to an end the couple decided head home. it was around 6 in the evening when they reached home.

Vishaka:"Aa gaye tum sab. Kaisa tha din "

Preeti:"Bahut accha tha maa"

Vishaka:"Accha hai jao jake fresh ho gao aur Naina preeti ghar call kar lena "

Naina:"Ji maa"

Preeti:"Naina tu call kar maa ko me change karke aati hoon"(Naina noded)

In Samaina's room..

Naina changed her cloths and came out to see Sameer on a call with the same cloths on. She signaled Sameer to change his cloths but he just shrugged and went back his call.  As his call ended he took out some files and started to see something. Naina sighs seeing him like this but she leave him and heads to the balcony with the landline in her hand and calls Chachiji.