Romance and Date

So guys I am here with my next part. 
Hope you enjoy it.
Plz do vote and comment.
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After bidding by to khushi and her family, Samaina head up to their room. Entering the room, Samaina are amazed by it. Sameer leaves the suitcases in the corner and closes the door while Naina admires the room.

Naina:(Admiring the room )"Wowww.. Papa ne toh bahut accha room book kiya hai"

Sameer:"Haan. Accha Naina me fresh hoke aata hoon phir bahar chalte hai"

Naina:"Theek hai"( Sameer heads to the washroom taking a towel while Naina starts to keep the suitcase on the bed. She searches  through her cloths to find something to wear when she hears Sameer's voice )

Sameer:(Yelling from the washroom )"Naina mere kaparde nikal dena plz.."

Naina:"Haan sameer "

She takes out a pair of pants and shirt for Sameer. Afterward she was sitting on the bed tired from the journey when she hears the bathroom door click. Naina turns to that direction to see Sameer coming out of the washroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. She gulps and turns red and she looks away. Though they have been married of a months. It still feels new to her. She looks back at Sameer to see him busy looking in the mirror as he sets his hair.

Sameer:(Applying cream on his face)"Naina tum jake fresh ho gao."(Naina was too lost in Sameer to answer )"Naina..."(He turns towards her to see her lost looking at him. He gets confused and looks at himself understanding what happened)

Sameer smirks as he moves towards Naina who was still lost in him. He runs his hands through his hair before ruffling his hair bending it towards Naina. Feeling water droplets on her face, She comes out of her thoughts and blushes looking at Sameer.

Naina:"Ahh woh.. me...washroom "

Sameer:(Smirks)"washroom kya Naina "

Naina:"Me washroom jati hoon"(She said as she avoids looking at him)

Naina gets up and grabs her clothes rushing towards the bathroom only to be stopped by Sameer. As Naina was heading towards the bathroom, Sameer holds her from her waist and pulls her towars him causing her to collide with his chest. Naina's heart beat increases and her breathing is uneven. She closes her eyes as she feels Sameer hands travel up her hands. Using his one hand he moves her hair to the right side giving himself access to her left side neck. He dips his face in her neck smelling her fragments as he runs his nose on her neck. Naina's breath hitches as she feels him dropping feather like kisses on her neck.

She turns around in a jiff hugging him tightly. She hides her fully red face in his bare chest as he wraps his arms around her. They stay like that for few mins before Sameer breaks the hug and cups her face. He pulls her closer if that's even possible as he inches closer towards her lips. Naina closes her eyes and her hands find their way to his neck and hair. Her grip on Sameer's hair tightens as she pulls him closer. Their breath mixes as their lips collide with each other. Sameer kisses her with passion and desire. Their lips moves against each other as they explore each other. Soon due to lack of breath, they break their kiss and try to get their breathing normal. Sameer brings his lips closer to her ears as he whispers something to her.

Sameer:"I love you"(He whispers before kissing her cheeks )

Naina:(Shly perking his lips as she whisper )"I love you too"( before running into the bathroom leaving him shocked)

Sameer smiles as he gets dressed into the pant and shirt taken out by Naina. While Naina gets freshened up and comes out wearing a beautiful blue dress.