Back home

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go..
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Next morning came. Everyone was pretty tired today as due to yesterday's events. Today most people woke up late. Though still in the village even getting up at 7 would be considered late. Especially for the ladies.

Sameer woke up to hear people already awake. He freshened up and entered the Angan to Naina and Preeti along with other ladies packing some food such as Achar that was made purely from the mango tree behind their house.

Chachaji:(entering )"Sameer aaj shaam 6 bhaje ki train hai toh 2 bhaje humhe nikalna hoga. 2 ghante toh bus me hi lag jayenge"

Sameer:"ji Chachaji Humhari packing ho gayi hai bus kuch cheesen bacche hain"

Chachaji:"accha. Aur Rohan kahan hai"

Sameer:"Woh... Naina kehe rahi thi ki woh mukiya ji ke ghar gaya hai. Subham ko kuch kaam tha. Me toh late utha warna me bhi chala jata"

Chachaji:"accha theek hai"

Rakesh:(Yelling from outside )"Anand"

Chachaji:"Aaye bhaisab"(Chachaji nodded at Sameer before heading out. Sameer went and settled on the swing in the Angan. Naina came and handed him a plate of fruit to eat if he is hungry.)

Sameer:"Naina Chachaji bol rahe the ki 2 bhaje nikalna hai"

Naina:"Theek hai. Sameer bus me bhetne se pehele kuch snakes karid lena. Train se pehele utharne ko na ho"

Sameer:(Laughed remembering Naina's fear)"Okay biwi ji"

Few hours went by in a jiff. I was 1:30 everyone had eaten lunch and changed into traveling clothes except for the ladies who wore saree. They brought all their packed bags outside. Sameer for the last time looked at their room. He was sure he will be back here. Maybe in few years. This experience was different and unique for them. They enjoyed each moment of it.

As they went outside the house they all the villagers waiting to bid them by. Naina and Preeti bid bye to Palak while Sameer and Rohan hugged Subham.

Tauji:"(As the ladies and everyone else settled in the car which would take them to the bus station)"Chaliye ab hum chalte hai."

Villager 1:"Jaldi wapas aayega "

Tauji:"Ji"(They all settled in the car and headed towards the bus stop)

Within few mins the bus stop came. Everyone got down and took their bag before the person driving them went back to the village. Soon after few mins the bus came and everyone went on it.

The 2 hours bus ride also past by in a jiff. When they reached the train station it was about 5:15 or so. They had few mins before the train would arrive. Naina and Preeti changed into Salwar suit that would be more comfortable then saree. ofcourse not before hearing scolding from Taiji for not being able to do a whole journey in a Saree. Her exact words being " oh bai! Shaadi ho gayi hai dono ko phir bhi subhe shaam suit me hi jata hai. Arre shaadi se pehele jab suit pehena chahiye tab nahi pehena. Aur ab jab saree peheni chahiye toh yeh natak hai. Sukar karo accha sasural mila hai warna pata nahi kya hota in dono ka"

After the train arrived, Everyone settled in their seats like last time. Naina sat in front of juhi who looked really tired. The whole trio Juhi and Arjun weren't seen much. They attended the pooja but couldn't take part in the wedding or other things due to Juhi's health. Apparently due to the change of environment the baby and her couldn't take everything and she was throwing up everyday and couldn't get up from the bed. Arjun ofcourse was there with her and there wasn't something big to worry about as the doctor said that she should be fine onces we get home and her routine goes back to normal.