- 4 -

Louis POV

Louis POV

The next day, early in the morning, we decide to return to London. Fortunately, we are not greeted by the paparazzi on the way back and we can go home safely.

We agreed to spend the rest of the morning in bed, cuddled.

God, what a pleasant feeling it is to be in his arms!

But Harry decides to "destroy" this quiet atmosphere and starts to tickle me...

"Stop it!" I say with laughter. "Harry, please stop it! You know I can't resist it "

But he doesn't stop, he tickles me even harder. To make him stop, I decide to climb on top of him and grab both of his hands.

"Slow down, Lou baby! We just got together and you already want to -"

"Wait wait wait ... w-what? I think you misinterpreted" I tell him, blushing.

"Suuuure, as you say", Harry says smirking.

"I mean it, really!"

"Come on, Lou bear, your angry face makes you even cuter. You look like a little angry baby "

I try to get even angrier, just for his satisfaction, and I pretend to want to get away from him.

"Hey, where are you going? Come back! "He says, wrapping his arms around my back. He pulls me closer to him.

"Did you really think I would let you go away from me? This will not happen again, I will not make this mistake again. Never!"

"You're mine ... forever!"

I look at him and smile, pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Haz"

"I love you too, Lou"

--------------------------------------------------------

"I think we need to get up, you're not going to spend all day in bed, aren't you?", says Harry.

"Why not? Do you have anything better to do? I think we deserve a full day of cuddles " I reply with a small smirk on his face.

"Undoubtedly. But you know ... we are humans, so we need to eat" he says ironically. "How about I make you a breakfast in bed? "

"God, I thought you weren't going to say that anymore. I'm actually super hungry"

"Okay then. I'll go and make the breakfast. Do you have any preferences? Maybe an avocado toast?Harry says smirking.