chapter nine

૮₍˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

It was just me and Oikawa walking through the quiet and empty streets

It was just me and Oikawa walking through the quiet and empty streets. He wanted to walk home instead of taking the bus so that he can "spend some more alone time" with me. We walked side by side when he finally broke the silence, "I never had the chance to ask you why you transferred to seijoh..."

I put my hands in my pocket, "The ending of summer break I got into a fight with my mother because I snapped at her for hitting my siblings. It resulted in her kicking me out so Kunimi offered to stay at his place until I was settled somewhere else. So I had contacted my dad to ask if he can hook me up with a condo and some money... and well I had to transfer schools. Since seijoh was closer to my condo and Kunimi was going there...I thought that would be perfect considering my situation.

He glances at me then looks forward again, "I don't want to be that person to ask so many damn questions but I'm really curious about you!"

I burst out a small laugh, "Nah it's okay. Ask me anything!" He looks at me and smiles, "If you say so princess...well for starters how come you didn't take your siblings with you back then?"

"I clearly had no place to stay and no funds to help support them. Although my mom is a psychotic bitch she still fed them and gave them somewhere to sleep while I wasn't there. The thought of it pains me but least I'm with them now."

He stops walking making me stop as well looking back at him, "I'm sorry you had to go through all that... but like does your dad give you money for rent or do you work?"

We both start walking again, "He owns the building so I stay at the condo for free but he does give me money weekly. I also threatened him to double the money since I have both my siblings staying with me."

Oikawa pats my head laughing, "You are such a bad ass."

I laugh as we stand in front of my building. He isn't that bad of a person which is also making me kind of sad that he's going to leave me... "Toru...?"

He quickly looks down at me in shock, "D-Did you just call me by my name? You don't even say my last name... but my first name?!"

I lightly punch his arm looking down on the ground, "Remind me not to call you that again but that's besides the point..." I look up at him flustered as hell surprisingly, "Can you stay the night...? He bends down to my height patting my head, "Isn't that surprising coming from you-"

I turn away walking towards the door of the building, "NO NO COME BACK I'M JOKING Y/N-CHAN!" He exclaims. I look back at him waving to come inside the building.

As we stop in front of my door I pull out my keys from my bag. "I'm home!" I yell seeing the babysitter approach me.

"Hello miss l/n! The kids are sleeping in your room. I have an emergency so I have to leave now if that's alright with you." I pull out an envelope of cash from my bag handing it to her, "Of course! Thank you for watching them. See you tomorrow Rei." I close the door after she leaves. Me and Oikawa both takes off our jackets and place it on the counter.

"You hungry?" I ask walking to the fridge. He sits on a chair watching me in the kitchen, "Yes ma'am!"

I pull out some left over curry and rice, "Is this okay?"

He rest his head on his hand closing his eyes, "Only if you made it princess." I roll my eyes, "So I take that as a yes." I say as I walk to the microwave heating up the food.

I give him the plate of food and we both sit on the table. "This is really good y/n!" He says taking more bites. I stare at him in deep thought, "I want to know more about you!" I blurted out. He looks at me eye wide open, "You-...You want to know more about me?"

I shake my head, "You don't have to say anything. I don't really care."

He laughs obnoxiously, "I'm kidding stupid! What do you want to know?"

I spin my folk around as if I was picking up spaghetti, "I don't know...How about your family? Do you live with them?"

"No I live alone. My mom died when I was younger and I don't talk to my dad anymore. He made some family in America and left me here all alone."

I could tell Oikawa was hurt just talking about it, his voice did tremble after all. "I-I'm sorry! I shouldn't have asked..."

He smiles, "Don't apologize weirdo. You wanted to know more about me so I'm going to tell you!"

"How about we pick this up another time?" I sigh.

"So you don't want to know about me? That hurts!" He laughs.

"I do but I just want to go to sleep... you know?"

I get up from my seat putting the dishes in the sink. I peak into my room seeing both my siblings taking over the whole bed. I go to my closet grabbing some extra blankets and pillows. "You can take the couch. I'll just sleep on the floor." I tell Oikawa.

"Or we can sleep together on the couch."

"That will never happen."

*5 minutes later*

And it happened...I'm laying right next to Oikawa. This day couldn't get any more awkward than this. "It's kind of weird T-" I look up at him to find that he was already sound asleep. Without thinking I curled up into his arms placing my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beat slow.

What the hell am I doing?