chapter three

₍˶ᵔ ᵔ˶₎ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏

"Oikawa and y/n!" A faded voice said

*Tap tap*

"Huh... what happened?" I ask. "You and Oikawa are partners for the science project." Iwazuimi said as I picked my head up from a long nap. Great, it's like I can never catch a break. "Oh y/n-chan, I guess we're partners!" I shake my head, "Clearly." He gets closer to my face, "Is the princess ma-" Iwaizumi karate chops his head. "IWA-CHAN THAT WAS SO MEAN!" He whines.

I cover my mouth as I try not to laugh when I notice a huge group of girls surround Oikawa. Ugh not again... I get up and try to escort myself out the classroom when I hear Oikawa, "Hello ladies! I'm so sorry but I have to do a project today. I promise to take some more pictures with you when I'm done." I shake my head and proceed out the classroom, "What a piece of shit."

"Is someone jealous?" I turn around seeing Oikawa with a big smile. "Like hell I'm jealous. I couldn't care less about you and your fan girls." He laughs as he grabs my hand. I look down in pure disgust and move my hand away. "You didn't have to be so mean princess."

I turn away from him continuing to walk, "Stop calling me princess." I could hear his ignorant laugh as I walked away. Something about him just makes me so angry.

*After school*

I sit on a bench outside of the school, and as I reached to grab my phone I felt someone pull me into a tight hug. I look to my side and see Kunimi, "N-Nimi...? Are you okay?" He frowns and pulls away, "No. You didn't reply to any of my texts last night or this morning! Did I do something wrong?" I laugh, "Nah I just didn't feel like texting. Much love though." He starts walking away angrily, "Wait wait sorry sorry, it was a joke." I laugh.

"I was trying to be there for you y/n..."

"bleh bleh. I told you yesterday everything is okay! You know I don't need comforting. I hate that anyway."

"Right I know. Your just really hard to read sometimes..."

I smile and smack his back, "I know!"

He gets up, "Well I have to get to volleyball practice... see you later."

"I'm coming with." I say jumping up. He shakes his head proceeding to walk.

"cute." I say as we get inside the gym.

"If it isn't miss princess." Oikawa calls out. I look to see Oikawa putting on his jersey.

"He's on your team?" I whisper to Nimi.

"Y-Yeah he's the captain and one of the best setters." I frown, "That's hard to believe."

Kinumi nods in agreement, "Yeah but don't say anything." I laugh, "Yeah yeah I know."

I sit down on a chair observing the team in action. They all functioned really well together... surprisingly. I also noticed that Iwaizumi was on the team too. "ALRIGHT BOYS GATHER UP!" Coach Irihata yells. All the boys run up to the coach with sweat dripping down their faces. I scroll through my phone as I listen to the coach, "Shirazorizawa has invited us for a practice match in 2 weeks. I want us to practice as much as we can until then!" Nimi glances at me like he was trying to indicate that we won't be hanging out anytime soon, which made me smirk.

"How very fond of you coach. We appreciate it." Oikawa speaks up though his face looking angry. "Great! Practice is over now. I want you all to get as much energy in for the next two weeks. Be thankful...now go along!" The boys scatter into different directions cleaning and packing up their bags.

I threw my arms in the air stretching, "welp I guess I'll get going." I mutter to myself.

"Oikawa!" A bunch of girls came running inside the gym feeling all up on him. I roll my eyes, "Tch."

"Ready to go?" Nimi asks. I nod putting both arms behind my head. We began to walk out the gym when I hear someone call for me, "Y/N!"

"Huh?" I turn around to see a boy I hadn't recognized.

"H-Hi I'm Kindaichi Yutaro..."

I tilt my head looking at his face closely, "uh huh?"

He looked a little timid, "U-Uh well I was wondering if you knew someone by the name T-Tobio Kageyama...?"

I place my hand on my chin, "Tobio Kageyama? Doesn't ring a bell...ahhh you mean the king of the court?"

I glance behind him seeing Oikawa and Iwaizumi approaching us, "Y-Yeah that's him! I heard you guys knew each other so I wanted to know if he's c-changed."

I pat his head while smiling, "You should see for yourself daikon-kun."

"It's Kindaichi."

I laugh while walking away with Kinumi. We walk for a while when Kunimi asks me question. "How do you know Kageyama?"

"One of my friends go to his school and well I heard more or less who he was."

We stop in front of my building, "What's your friends name?" Nimi asks. "Yui Michimiya."

I give him 1000 yen for a cab then walk closer to the building, "Night Nimi ! Get home safe."