Kaminarimon Denki, son of Ereki Kaminarimon who is an ex-shinobi.After the Fourth Great Shinobi War his father retired being a shinobi and instead, his father is also the one who invented the technologies in Konoha.Denki don't want to be a ninja but that changed when he met Boruto.

"You involve someone in to this too?!"he exclaimed shock.

"WAR?!"

"WHEN?!"

Sara look at her cousin with a stoic expression with Sera beside her"That idiot."

Sera sigh"He needs to be careful with his stupid pranks."Sera said to her twin.

"They act different in the last episode."Kiba said.

"But outside they act like Sasuke."Sarina said and look at Sasuke who smirk at her, proud of his daughters.

Suddenly Shikadai came beside them with Khairo.

"That's how much of an idiot Boruto is."Khairo said stopping beside Sera.

"Yikes thats harsh."Kankuro laugh.

"Yeah Khairo's right, what do you expect?"Shikadai questioned from beside Sara.

"That Boruto, can he stop embarrassing the Hokage infront of the other people?"Cho-Cho asked from the front while eating chips.

"Hey!Even your daughter is harsh Choji!"Naruto yelled at the Akimichi.

The four students just sigh at the blonde who is still arguing with Konohamaru.

~•~

Boruto is seen walking to their classroom with Denki and Shikadai.

Boruto sigh"Finally mom will go easy on me this time."

Shikadai yawned while his hands inside his pockets"Why?"

Boruto has blue lines in his forehead"My mom made me study for 2 weeks of my suspension."

Hinata is shown behind Boruto while he study with two piles of books in either side of him.

Everyone look at the young hyuga princess who got flustered in the attention and hid behind Sarina who is beside her with a sweatdrop.

"So he is like Naruto who also sucks at studying."Sakura commented making everyone laugh and Naruto pout.

The three boys walk inside their classroom"Hey guys!"Boruto greeted making them all look at the blonde"I'm Uzumaki Boruto, nice to meet you!"

"As always Boruto is the one who gets all of the attention because of his pranks and loud voice, like his father."Kiba teased with a laugh.

"OY!"Naruto exclaimed.

Shikadai sigh"I told you to restrain yourself."he said to the blonde while going to his seat leaving the two.

"Now we can see the next generation."said Tsunade.

Boruto look at the short boy"Denki, where's my seat?"he asked him.

A GLIMPSE OF THE FUTUREजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें