chapter 8

Training with machi was not easy. Yes it was effective but frustrating at the same time. I took a deep breath again as my eyes turned deep blue. I was out of breath but machi didn't seem to care at all. "Keep going. We are not getting out of here if won't hit me at least once". I wanted to groaned but I didn't.

I ran towards her fast but the dissapeared. I appeared behind her, I was about to punch her but she quickly turned around and tried to kick me but I quickly backed of. " you are getting good" she said as we both smirked.

----------------------------------------

"Danchou has an announcement to make " pakunoda said as we gather around. " I am getting excited already~" I rolled my eyes and gagged at hisoka. Honestly that man is disgusted. Chrollo suddenly came and we all stopped talking. Shalnark was next to him looking proud. I wanted to laugh but I managed not to. "What is it danchou?" Uvogin said smirking. "Me and shalnark managed to track down the man who wants to kills y/n" cheers were sound from the troupe. "What are we waiting for? Let's go and kill him!" Nobunaga said obviously excited.

Chrollo nodded. "We will, but first we need a plan. Our enemy is very strong and we can't risk losing a member. So gather around because it will a long nigh ". We all gather around and listen carefully to chrollo explaining our plan. It was a difficult plan and very dangerous. "So that's why you were busy this week Ehh??" Uvogin said and wiggled his eyebrows. Nobunaga hit him behind the had and chrollo shot him a cold glare.

So we finally gonna kill that man who got me into this mess?...

Fuck I am excited!