chapter 3

I felt  my body week. I tired to move but I was tied to a chair. I panicked and tried to break free only to fall down.  I groaned in pain.I started crying that was not how I wanted my life to end .I was clearly kidnapped  but I didn't know if I could make it alive till the other day or my kidnapper ask money from my dad in order to spare my life.

I heard footsteps coming closer but I didn't open my eyes, I was too scared. " don't worry princess, I don't want to hurt you" his disgusting voice made me want to puke. I tried to move my body once again only to make him chuckle " I don't want to hurt you " he said. I opened my eyes but I couldn't see his face since he was hiding in the shadows. " what do you want from me?" I asked weekly . He chuckle again  as he took one step closer to me but still I couldn't see his face. " from you? Nothing. But from you father a lot". He laughed and sat on a chair. " you know..I used to work with your father.." . His voice was hiding hate from my father. Something happened between those two. I am sure about that .

" your father is a horrible person y/n and he have to pay for what he did...to me.." he stood up from the chair and stared getting closer to me, he was holding a knife and I stared panicking once again. "Stay way from me, monster!" I shouted. Suddenly you felt an explosion almost next to me . I looked around me Shocked and confused. I felt myself suddenly being lift up. "Huh?" I said confused. I felt a pain on my neck and everything went dark again