How We Met

I was laying on the bed in my underwear and handcuffed to the bed, watching my Dominant hover over me.

Her white blouse was halfway unbuttoned to reveal her black lace bra. I scanned further down to see her sleeves were rolled up.

"Are the handcuffs too tight, Princess?" She asked me while touching one of the cuffs.

"No, Ma'am..." I reply softly.

"You'd tell me if they were, right?" She asked gently.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes, what?" She asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied, looking up at her.

"Good girl." She smirked.

Demi wrapped one of her neckties to blindfold me with around her fists and pulled it.

While I watched her, my underwear became soaked. I took a deep breath as I prepared for what was coming next.

-Six months earlier-

*phone rings*

"Hello?"

'Hey, Demi. Are you dressed?'

"Yeah. I'm putting on my shoes." She answers while looking at her watch.

'Great. We'll be over to you in a few.'

"Got it."

*call ends*

"C'mon, Dems... they'll be here any minute."

Demi walks to the mirror and adjusts herself. As she examines her outfit, she tries to find the excitement to go out tonight. Since she's already said yes, she can't back out at the last minute.

*phone rings*

'We're here.'

Oh, great..., Demi thinks to herself.

*Demi hangs up*

Demi grabs her jacket and keys to head out for the night. On the way to the car, she's greeted by her other wealthy friends.

"There she is! Demi, what's up? Are you ready for tonight?" Lauren says.

"Yeah. bring it on, I guess,"

"That's what I'd like to hear. By the way, Miley picked out the venue for tonight. We're gonna have a good time," Lauren says while joining Demi in the cab.

"Where's Sirah and Matt?" Demi replies while scooching over towards the window.

"They said they got there early and are currently holding our seats. We'll meet them there," Lauren reassures her with a smile.

Lauren closes the door and the driver pulls off to get them to the party.

Your POV

"Happy Birthday, Alec!" My other friends and I shouted out to him.

"Thanks, everyone. This was a great turn out. The club is somewhere I wouldn't have thought of. Pretty noisy out here, isn't it?" he smiles.

"Ah, the old man is kicking in already." one of my other friends jokes.

"Oh, shut up, Damien. You're next, you know." He laughs.

"I am not rushing that." He chuckles.

"Well, I'm counting on it," he laughs once again.

"Alright, everyone. Time for his birthday presents!" my friend Bianca yells out.

"Yes! I'm excited to see the fine things y'all picked out for me." He cheers.