> zwanzig < *

Song For This Chapter: Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman

-----

"But only if you want to." He says quickly afterwards.

"I want to." I breathe, bringing my lips back to his and I feel the corners of his mouth turn up into a smile as it's against mine.

He carries me into his bedroom and places me onto the soft mattress of his bed. He crawls on top of me and pecks my lips once before working his way down my neck again. My back arches, longing for more contact between us. His hands move around my waist and to the zip of my playsuit.

"Why couldn't you've worn a dress or something?" He mumbles against my neck, vibrating it.

He continues to fiddle with the zip, obviously struggling. I reach round, pushing his hands away and unzipped it for him.

The material of the clothing item becomes loose around my chest. Ash pushes the sleeves down my arms before slowly pulling it down my body. He kisses and lightly sucks the newly exposed skin until he gets to the waistband of my underwear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks, looking up at me through his lashes and I nod.

One of his hands comes to rest on my left thigh whilst the other hooks underneath the elastic.

His cold fingers slowly massage my throbbing clît- moving them in a figure of 8. I móan as the pleasure rushes through me.

"The fun has only just started, kitten." He says before taking one of his fingers and slowly sliding it into me. It gently moved in and out but was still enough to make me a móaning mess. He pushes my pànties fully down my legs and throws it on the floor along with my playsuit.

"Faster." I breathe and he does as I say, adding another finger.

"You're doing so good, baby." He says, leaning down to press a kiss to my clit. He starts to kitten lick my heat which sends me over the edge.

"Fuck. Ashton." I scream, pulling on his hair as I come undone.

He pulls away from my core and smiles down at me.

"I'm just going to wash my fingers; do you want to wear my tshirt?" He asks.

"Yeah, and thank you, for you know..." I smile.

"That's alright, kitten."

He pulls his top over his head, revealing his toned chest. He then hands me the tshirt and a clean pair of his boxers.

Once he leaves the room, I put on his clothing. It smells just like him, musky and of washing detergent. The top comes down to my mid-thigh and is super baggy. It's a grey capped sleeve tshirt with a Lone Star Music logo on it- it honestly looked amazing on him.

Ashton walks back into the room wearing grey sweatpants that hung very low and was still topless. He lies down beside me and I roll over so we can spoon. His arms protectively wrap around me and his head rests on my shoulder.

"I'm pretty much certain that Rapunzel and Eugene don't do that in the film." I say after a few minutes of silence.

"I love you so much Tilly." Ashton laughs and kisses my tshirt covered shoulder.

"I love you too Ash."

We fall asleep like that.

-

It was Monday again.

I was sat in my usual seat for registration. Concealer all over my neck due to the hickeys that Ashton gave me still being visible. In front of me was the book Alice In Wonderland. I absolutely love the book and have read it several times before.