> neunzehn <

Song For This Chapter: Alexander Rybak- Fairytale

-----

In his hand was a small plush Pascal from Tangled. Not really what I was expecting but its Tangled so of course I'm going to love it.

"I love it." I smile, now holding Pascal.

"I knew you would." Ash replies, taking one of my hands and kissing the top of it. "I wanted to make this whole date Tangled themed so I also got these." He pulls out flat lanterns from his backpack. "And these are the ones where you can write a little message inside of it." He smiles.

"You're so cute." I giggle.

"How come you can call me cute, but I can't call you it?" He whines.

"Because you're adorable."

"Let's start rowing, shall we?" He grips the oars and starts to move them.

We glide across the still water and get to the middle of the lake.

"Do you want to write your message on your lantern?" Ashton asks, placing down the oars.

I nod and he passes me over the pack.

I get out the pen and just stare at the blank space, thinking of what to write.

"Hey, what are you writing?" I ask, looking at Ashton who looks as if he's already written an essay.

"A letter, for you." He smiles.

"Do I get to read it?"

"Nope."

I pout and he laughs. "That's so unfair."

"Stop whining and write something." He chuckles.

"You know what? I'm going to write a letter for you and not let you read it."

I look down again at the space for the writing and begin to write.

Dear Ashton,

Why do you have to be so perfect?

I love your accent.

And I love when you laugh, your dimples appear.

And oh jesus, your laugh. I could listen to it 24/7.

This is getting embarrassing now.

This date is honestly the cutest and sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me so thank you.

I can't thank you enough,

Mwoahhhhh,

Tilly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'll read mine out, if you read yours?" Ashton asks.

"Go ahead." I smile.

"Tilly, no words can describe how much I'm infatuated with you. Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you're the most wonderful and beautiful person I've ever met, and I can't imagine not having you in my life." He takes a deep breath and starts to talk again. "And I've been thinking about this a lot and I know we've only been dating for a short amount of time but I love you. I love you more than words can show, I think about you more than you could ever know, until forever this will be true, because there is no one (except Indie) I would ever love the way I love you."

I'm gob smacked. I was not expecting that.

"I don't know what to say." I speak after a minute of silence. "But I know that I love you too." I smile and Ashton crashes his lips onto mine. My hands venture their way up his chest and around his neck before toying with the long strands of curly hair that sit on the back of his neck.

I'd never really thought about love but I know that I love him and everything about him.

We pull away from each other with swollen lips and our breathing heavy.

"Now you have to read your lantern." He smiles

"Ok." I smirk, "Ashton, I don't like you one bit and you need a haircut and a new car. Your breath really smells in the morning-" My lantern is taken off me and I start hysterically laughing when Ashton starts jabbing me in the sides.

"Stop." I breathe, still squirming.

He releases me and starts to read my lantern.

"I love you so much." He says, bringing me into a hug, "but you're a little shit, you know that right?"

I laugh and stretch up to peck his lips.

"So are you." I whisper and he boops my nose.

"Let's set these off." Ash says, reaching into his bag and pulling out a lighter.

He sets both lanterns on fire and they start to rise into the sky.

-

Once we rowed back to the dock, we said our goodbyes to Henry and then got back onto Max.

"I understand why you chose this horse now." I say, wrapping my arms tightly around Ashton's waist.

"I knew that you're kind of obsessed with Tangled so I thought you'd like this date." He replies.

"I didn't like this date." I say, "I loved it."

We get back to the stables and put Max in his pen thing before getting into Ashton's car and driving away.

"You can sleep round mine tonight if you want?" Ashton asks.

"Yeah, if that's ok? And can I borrow some clothes because my sister is throwing a party and you seriously don't want to encounter a drunken Emily or any of her stoner friends."

I suppose I've been a good sister in not telling my parents that Emily smokes weed with her new friends. I hate lying to them but I don't want Em to hate me.

"That's fine." He smiles.

We arrive at his apartment building and race up the stairs, again.

This time I won because I made Ashton carry my bag and shoes.

We get inside and as soon as the door is shut, I'm pressed against the wall. His lips sucking and his teeth nipping at the sensitive skin on my neck. His hands moved to be placed on my waist as he continues his assault whilst mine were tangled in his hair. His lips move up my neck, along my jawline and back to my own lips. They move together, fighting for power. His tongue moves past his lips and I grant him access so our tongues join the battle.

"Jump." Ash mumbles against my lips.

I oblige and spring off of the floor, he catches me and I lock my ankles.

"I want to do something for you." He whispers, his eyes full of lust.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to reupload this bc my wifi made it dodgy and some of the words were mixed up and stuff- sorry...

I stg, last update within the first half an hour of it being up, I got a comment on it saying "UPDATE PLEASE."
I JUST UPDATED, WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK.

I spend hours writing, and I can't just post a new update every half hour- it's just not possible.

I have a life outside of WattPad and writing- for a starters, I'm in year 11, which means that I only have 12 school weeks until my GCSE exams start...

Updates will be less regular due to me starting to revise... Please respect that...

On a happy note, I BOUGHT A DISNEY ALBUM AND IT HAS HANNAH MONTANA ON IT LIKE MY FRICKING CHILDHOOD AND I WAS DOING THE DANCE AND MY DAD WALKED IN AND WAS LIKE 'wtf r u doin?' AND IT WAS SUPER EMBARRASSING BUT ITS HANNAH SO IFGAF

42 votes for next chapter????

Erica

Xxx