Telling The World

Start from the beginning

"Is Haz and Lou coming?" Zayn asks as he cleared Niall's dirty clothes and nappy off the floor.

"They should be, I just wanna tell the world already" I was excited but also nervous as we knew they'd be mixed reactions but if Niall were to slip up whilst we were touring, we'd have some sort of explaining to do. The other 2 soon arrive and we pull Niall onto our laps.

"Ready?" Zayn says as we get ready to record a small video.

'Hello world, we have a very special announcement to make. Now this may take some time getting used to and we may lose thousands of you but we want to do what makes us happy.

Lou: right, so the haters can get lost if they're not happy about it.

Z: anyway, Niall here is in ageplay. If you don't know what that is, it's basically him acting like a toddler.

H: a very cute one at that, I love babysitting the little guy'. We soon end it as Niall started getting cranky.

"Someones nap time" I grab his dummy and cloth and take him up.

"Lay down" I soothe him

"Hmm" he whines. Sometimes when he's like this it's usually because he fights his sleep when he's cranky.

"Come on" I get him out and lay him in my arms and put his cloth near his face but made sure there was enough room for him to breathe. He struggled for some time but he soon fell asleep so I laid him back down.

"He alright?" Zayn asks, a little bit concerned. They were in the kitchen, getting the food out, ready.

"Yeah, he was too cranky to sleep so it took him a bit longer to go down"

"Oh right"

"Lou, stop eating the food" Harry tells him off so I quickly popped the food that I had, in my mouth. We sort the food out and mine and Zayn's mums rung us to congratulate us on all the love and support we were getting. Again, there were a few that left some hate and left us but we didn't care. Niall soon woke up and we had some food.