Christmas Day

(A/N: merry Christmas everyone hope you have a great day today, those who don't celebrate hope you also have a great day today anyway)

It was officially Christmas and Niall had us up at 5:15 this morning. We managed to keep him occupied in our bed with the tv on low whilst Zayn and I fell back asleep. It was a couple hours later that we decided to get up as we heard Lux wake up as well as Niall moving around the bed trying to get down.

"Merry Christmas everyone" Harry says as we all met in the hallway.

"Merry Christmas"

"We ready to go see what Santa and his reindeers left?" Louis excitedly asks the little ones. Lux just screeches happily and Niall claps his hands.

"Come on let's go" Louis helps Niall down the stairs and they check the cookies and milk.

"Huh, dey done daddy, papa wook" Niall jumps up and down.

"Yeah, open the door bud" Zayn smiles at him. Niall opens the door and immediately runs over to the presents.

"Woah" Niall looks around. We thought he'd immediately want to open his but he grabs one of Lux's.

"Baby, that's Lux's" I tell him, slightly confused.

"Ere wou do" Niall passes it to Lux as she sat on Louise's lap.

"Oh thank you honey" Louise tells him.

"Good job bud" Niall starts opening his and soon Louise sat next to Niall with Lux on her lap and started opening the presents.

"Wow, you got some more cars, that's cool buddy" Zayn excitedly tells Niall once Niall showed him what he got

"Wook"

"Yeah, remember what this one is?"

"Iretwuck"

"Good job" we let the little ones open theirs before we all passed around ours and then getting breakfast.

"Where baby?" Niall asks once he finished breakfast.

"I think baby's still upstairs" Zayn tells him.