Bedtime Trouble

Tonight was the night that Zayn and I were putting our foots down and keeping Niall in his room at night. We weren't really doing much but Niall was in a grey sweatsuit with a pair of grey and white striped socks.

"No unca' wou wou" Niall says as he and Louis played

"What?" He smirks.

"Not wike dat"

"Can you stop winding my kid up?" I tell him, trying not to laugh.

"Sorry but he's so easy"

"Sorry but he loves you so if you keep winding him up, he won't want to play with you" I retaliate back.

"Alright, you got me" Louis stopped winding Niall up and actually played with him.

"You look worried, everything ok?" Harry comes over to me.

"Not really, tonight is the night I'm gonna try and put Niall back to his own bed and I just know it isn't going to do down well since he's so used to sleeping with Zayn and I" I explain.

"You know I'm always happy to help, Li" he tells me.

"I know, thanks"

"Ni, want some lunch?"

"Ohh lunch" I hear Louis.

"Is your name Niall?" Zayn chuckles as they both came through.

"Unca wou wou not 'iall, dat wouis" Niall laughs, making us laugh.

"That's right, that's Louis not Niall" Zayn chuckles as he clips Niall into his highchair. We give him some lunch (and Louis) before they went and played again.

"Can Hazza play?" Harry sits down on the carpet with them.

"Tourse" Niall says.

"Thank you, Niall" they were soon playing a game of hide and seek but you could hear Niall trying to contain his laughter, which was the cutest thing ever.

"Found ya" Harry opens the cupboard doors, making Niall scream/laugh.

"Ha Ha" Harry says before picking him up and tickling him.