Chapter 36 《HE BROKE ME 》

Start from the beginning

I shouted to my friend Shelly to help me but she smiled looking at me and gave a thumbs up to Jacob and winked towards me.
I can't believe my eyes, my best friend is betraying me like this. She made me come to this party so that Jacob could use me .

I kept struggling to get myself free from his grip but couldn't. He continued ot trial kisses over my neck.

Then he lifted me on his shoulder and led me towards a room. I was so horrified .I didn't knew what to do now .
Then he entered in a room and laid me on a bed . I looked into his eyes which were lustfully staring me.
I have to find a way to escape from here. He was taking steps towards me like I was his prey .
Without thinking much I lifted a flower vase from beside the bed and hit his head by that . He screamed holding his head.
I pushed him aside and ran out of that room with the speed of electricity.
I hurriedly came out of that house and shouted ,"Save me."
But that was of no use .

I breathed heavily and keep running till that house vanished from my vision.
I kept running but I forgot the route.
I don't know where I was going. I just kept walking on a road, silent as dead.
I can't think straight, what to do.

I searched for my phone in my pockets. And thanks to Jesus that I decide to wear Jeans for the party and kept my phone in my pocket.

I opened my phone the time was 12.30 at night . I noticed 10 missed calls from Finley. I quickly called back to him. He picked up in second ring.

He said, "Rosaline I tried to call you several times, but you didn't picked up. Is everything fine?"

I replied panting,"Finn, I-I am not fine. I-I d-don't know what to do. I am stuck here. I-I."  I started sobbing.

" Rossie , wait .Take a Breathe deep . Calm down first." He tried to sooth me . I took deep breathe.

He continued,"Tell me now ,what happened. Where are you?"

"I don't know. I don't know this road. This road is soo silent and scary. Please save me. I don't know what to do. "

" Okay , stay there and keep talking to me. I will track your location. I am coming, Rossie . Don't worry." My adrenaline slowed down after hearing him . I sighed in relief.

Within 10 minutes I saw a car flash Pickering in my eyes. I covered my eyes with my hands. And suddenly someone came rushing towards me. I recognized him.

I ran towards him and jumped on him and hugged him tightly. I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist . He put his hands to my butts to support me and held me tight .