"Chance!" She screamed getting from up under to turn on the lights.

"Hiya." I lounged back on her bed.

She gave me the annoyed look she always gives me.

"You look so sexy when your mad." I told her, she blushed and hit me with a pillow.

I blocked it. "What did I do?"

"What the hell are you doing here! How did you even get in!"

I pointed to her window. "Someone should lock that thing. Allot of physco's running around, wouldn't want you to get hurt."

"The only phys co I see is you!"

Baby, why so hostile?" I smirked in satisfaction, she was getting angry. She looked like she wanted to murder me. I relaxed into her bed more before she hit me in my arm.

To tell the truth, it didn't even hurt. It felt like a toddler hit me.

She had no idea how cute she looked.

'' Don't call me baby." She told me.

"Why? Would you rather prefer Princess?"

"No!"

" How about Callie-Bear?"

"You call me that and I'll slit your throat in your sleep." She threatened me, she grabbed me by my hair. "Got it?"

''Got it." She let go of me and plopped down on her bed.

I rolled over to her. "I never knew it was so easy to get you in bed. If I did I would have done this a long time ago."

'Your such a perverted freak."

" You say perverted freak I say a guy interested in sex education.''

She did her famous eye roll. 'Well since your here, what do you want?"

"I was bored, so I decided to disturb your sleep so we could play." I moved my eyebrow up and down.

She scooted to the far end of the bed, away from me. "Just kidding, but I am bored."

"It's three in the morning, dimwit! Go to sleep!"

She yelled standing up. I didn't notice before but she was wearing a wife beater and incredibly short shorts. I knew this sound so corny but she was beautiful. Had all the curves in the write places. She caught me staring and blushed deeply.

"Don't be embarrassed, it's not like I haven't seen a naked women before." I stated.

She gave me an infuriating look and ran into her large closet. ''Not this woman!" I heard her yell.

Maybe I didn't use the most appropriate words.

I waited for her to changed, I looked around her room and found what looked like manuscripts. I didn't know she writes. Well, I hardly know anything about her. I picked up one and began to read some.

It was a story about a girl who heard voices. He told her what to do and she does it. She falls for some guy but doesn't want to be with him. She discovers something that'll change whole view on life and well.... The rest is history ;)

It sounded intersting enough.  Then the manuscript was ripped out of my hand.

''What are you doing? This is mine, so don't touch.''

I raised my hands in serender. "Sorry, didn't know."

I decided to change topics. " lets play a game."

She raised her eyebrow. "What game?'

'Truth or dare.''

______________

"Truth or Dare?"

She thought it out. "Truth."

I wanted to ask her this question but I was nervous about her answer.

"Are you a virgin?" I askeed her, she looked took aback.\

"Why?"

"Because, why?"

"Answer the question."

"No."

"Come on, you picked truth."

"Fine I now pick dare." She folded hers.

'Fine, I dare you to tell me if your a virgin." She let out a grunt, I knew I won.

"Fine, I'm a virgin happy?" She looked away embarrassed, I grabbed her shoulder.

''It's nothing to be embarrassed about. I think it's kind of cute." I reassured her.

I wasn't lying, it's unlikely to run across a girl virgin. Allot of girls give it up way to easy.

"Let's get back to the game."

"Your turn."

"Chance truth or dare?"

"Dare." I said  confidently.

"I dare you to leave."

I laughed. "Fine if your going to be like that then it's my turn."

"Callie Truth or dare." She thought it over for a second. I knew she was going to pick dare, she didn't want to have another awkward moment.

"Dare." Nailed it!

But this now gives me a full advantage, I pretended to think my dare.

''I dare you to kiss me."

"No.'' Was all she said, no emotion, no nothing. Just a plain big, No. That wasn't going to fly.

"Fine, I dare you to let me kiss you." Before she could object my lips were already on hers. She didn't pull back but she didn't kiss back. She just stayed still.I That's not going to fly, I thought to myself deepening the kiss. She finally had a reaction and kissed back. I felt myself smile. Or mouthes moved in sync. Her lips were so sweet, so soft on mine. Callie rapped her arms around he neck, I pulled her closer wanting to feel her. It was getting steamy and I rapped her leg around my waist and held it there. I rubbed her leg as I kissed her. I let out a moan.

I'm kissing this girl that wasn't even my girlfriend, nor a friend. If we're not a couple or friends then what the hell are we! On top of that she doesn't like me much.

We were now laying on the floor, me on top of her. I didn't want to stop, neither did she so we just stayed in embrace and kept kissings as I rubbed her thigh. This is the hottest non-sex I've ever had. It felt so good and so right. I was on cloud 9 right now and no one could take me off my high.

I then felt Callie push on my chest. Oh no. I lifted myself off of her rolling onto the floor.

"You have to get out of here." She whispered, breath un even. Mine wan't much better. I was panting like a dog

"Callie." I whispered grabbing her face.

She brushed me off. 'No you have to go my moms here!" She whispered yelled.

I hopped up and headed for the window. "I told you I'd get you, Callie." I said and jumped out.