« I'm not leaving you, trust me. »

And then, without a word, he pushed her further on the bed. She felt him stand up and stuck her head up in panic. But he came back right away, letting her know about the bucket of water while he laid down next to her, cuddling her possessively.

« I'm not letting you go. Never ! » he murmured in her hair, dropping little kisses as she snuggled closer to him to finally fall back to sleep.

Liam was feeling funny.

A part of him was the happiest he had ever been and he couldn't stop looking at the sleeping body cuddled on him in the bed. He rounded his right arm under the slender body and made small tender gestures on the tanned skin. Dean was probably tired after all they had done yesterday night. Far from wanting to wake him up Liam was enjoying the fact that he could take care of him in small ways like this.

The fact that Dean had trusted him enough to let him make love to him was overwhelming. He had let a complete beginner and an inexperienced lover make the trickiest moves. And under his lead, Liam had found the pleasure of sharing the most intimate moments with the loveliest man he knew.

Heaving a deep and contented sight, Liam went back to his earlier reflection. He did feel complete and over the moon with what was happening with Dean. But ...

It wasn't about Dean. Well, it did have a link to him ... but it wasn't his own actions that were making him uneasy. It was all about these dreams and the story they were letting him know. In a way, he was thankful for those as they had made Dean approach him and let him know of this wonderful person. On another side, he hated what they let them see.

He didn't have to be a genius to know how the story ended. Logically speaking if they were the reincarnated life, present now and remembering fragments of the past, it was because the past life had died. And from what both Halabeoji and Khun pu had said, as well as his mom, Ji Su had died a long time before his grandfather, Hyeon Jae, had himself died.

The way Ji Su had died was not exactly clear for now. The former generations seemed so saddened, remembering it, that he hadn't had the mind to ask for specificities. He had more than his share of worries too.

However, his dreams and more precisely the one he just woke up from were starting to show him glimpses of a bleak future. Liam was feeling his heartbeat go into a frenzy each time he woke up. Panic was not far but more than anything, it seemed a shape of doom and unhappiness was hovering over his head and shoulders.

Warning him of what was to come.

Squeezing closer the toned body against him, Liam focused on the touch and warmth he could feel through their nude chest. He didn't want to think about it. He would rather bury it and forget. Later. Later he would try to understand and to accept everything.

Right now, he would rather observe the one resting on his side. Liam himself needed a reality check of what he really had in his own world. So he took another cushion to rest his head on a bit higher and lost himself in the delight of ravishing the handsome man in his arms, with his eyes.

« ฉันร้อน (C̄hạn r̂xn - I'm hot) » a voice lamented in a grunt, steering Liam away from his contemplation.

Obviously not understanding one word that had crossed the border of his lover's lips, Liam still got the meaning behind it as Dean was fidgeting and getting rid of their cover. Chuckling, Liam helped the younger man push the linen away from him and relaxed his hold too. The motion was too cute for words and he didn't want anything to disturb Dean. Even himself.

However, before he could get away and down from the bed, he was forcefully pulled back to his previous position.

« 어디 가 ? (Eodi ga - Where are you going ?) » mumbled Dean, draping himself on Liam.