Fairy tale love...

Comincia dall'inizio

Ryan's pov;
These both are always fighting without any reason like small kids...but it is nice to see

Thinking he giggles... abhigya looks at him...

Pr: why are you laughing?

Ryan gestures her to come near him, then he gestures abhi to come closer...

Both bends near him.

He caught pragya's face and abhi's face and made her to kiss on his cheek...

Abhi chuckles whereas pragya lightly hits Ryan's arm and rushed out...

Ryan hugged abhi and abhi kissed his head..

After a year...

All are going somewhere in car,

Pr: where are we going

Ab: keep quiet jaanu

Di:atleast remove our blindfolds..

Ab: no....both of you keep quiet...

Pr: but Jaan

Pu: ssh.. simply talking....just because today is your birthdays I am not scolding you both...

Today is disha's and pragya's birthdays... pragya doesn't know her birthday, so when they are kids Disha said her that from that year they both will celebrate their birthdays on her birthday..

Now whole family is going somewhere for giving them their birthday gift...

After reaching the place, abhi and purab removed pragya and Disha's blindfolds...

Pragya and Disha are shocked to see their orphanage....

Pragya looks at abhi...

Ab: both of you go and select your gifts...

With teary eyes pragya hugged abhi whereas Disha hugged purab..

Pragya turns to dida and says," thank you dida"

Di: but purab...maa and papa

Pu: they both are very happy

Pragya looks at Disha and says," our dream"

Disha and pragya hugs each other...